4 PM TO 5 PM

5 PM TO 6 PM

7 PM TO 8 PM

8 PM TO 9 PM THEJFREAK 1 hour CGA
9 PM TO 930 PM SSQUARED 30 minutes CCGR
930 PM TO 10 PM

10 PM TO 11 PM EXO-SLAYER 1 hour CGA
11 PM TO 12 AM ATOWN 1 hour CGA

GOOODNESSS GUYS ITS SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY AGAIN I SAY NOT SUNDAY. Please look again and see if there are any times you can commit to even if its 15 minutes. Also I have a couple who are going to fill in some of the slots that are not taken. Also you do not have to be at the computer to do this. We just need the commitment and when so we can get the whole 24 hour period covered. Blessings,"Angel"

I know it's on Saturday...I can't do it as I will be preparing for a birthday party for my two younger siblings.

Please put date and timezone down for these things... this isnt a one-state or even one-country effort..

I can go for 4am - 5am EST if thats saturday. That will put me on midday 1pm my time which is good for me.

Hmm thought I posted EST. I know I have sent that out in specific letters to people. Thad and Rizz you will have to fight it out and let me know. Since you both posted at the same time.
Hmm would be good if Rizz could take one hour later. that would get all of the wee hours covered. Blessings,"Angel"

I can take the 7 - 8 slot.
I'll be on TeamSpeak, ToJ main channel.

God is AWESOME

I should be off by then, if I'm not I am in the best job to alow for prayer, christian bookstore (plus: I'm the manager, hehe).

Just a quick reminder of when and how long you have committed to pray. Please remember these are EST times.
We have a few who are willing to fill in some of the blanks as well as take additional slots. If you are willing to cover any of the open slots please let me know. Again I want to say a bit thank you for all of your support and commitment. I would also like to encourage you if able to stop for a minute at 12 am ( alpha and omega the beginning and end of the day) to say a prayer of blessing and one of thanks for this event. I will look forward to hearing from any of you and the blessings you may receive while praying. Blessings,"Angel"

There is still room if any want to take a slot or take more time. Please let me know.

12 AM TO 1 AM GODSPEON 1 hour
1 AM TO 2 AM LITSAFALDA 1 hour
2 AM TO 3 AM TRIGUNX89 1 hour
3 AM TO 4 AM SYLVYR 1 hour
4 AM TO 530 AM THADDIUS 90 minutes
530 AM TO 6 AM MARCYLENE 30 minutes
6 AM TO 7 AM WYLDCARD 1 hour
7 AM TO 8 AM GENESIS1315 1 hour
8 AM TO 815 AM GODSBABY 15 minutes
815 AM TO 9 AM GENESIS1315 45 MORE minutes
9 AM TO 10 AM HESCOMINSOON 1 MORE hour
10 AM TO 11 AM LITSAFALDA 1 MORE hour
11AM TO 12 PM [7F] Ehud 1 hour
12 PM TO 1230 PM CCGR 30 minutes
1230 PM TO 1 PM BOWSER 30 minutes
1 PM TO 2 PM TALON 1 hour
2 PM TO 3 PM HESCOMINSOON 1 hour
3PM TO 315 PM KRANIAC 15 minutes
315PM TO 4 PM GODSPEON 45 MORE minutes
4 PM TO 6 PM MARCYLENE 2 MORE hours
6PM TO 7 PM JEHOVAJAVA 1 hour
7 PM TO 8 PM PASTOR WIRL 1 hour
8 PM TO 9 PM THEJFREAK 1 hour
9 PM TO 930 PM SSQUARED 30 minutes
930 PM TO 10 PM IRRITATIONSTATION 30 minutes
10 PM TO 11 PM EXO-SLAYER 1 hour
11 PM TO 12 AM ATOWN 1 hour

I am off, it starts
smile.gif

In addition to the outline about may I suggest a format for praying. Start with praising God for his unending mercy and love, ask for His help and Guidance, pray for others ( very big area), then pray for your own self , then end with remembering to say Thanks to God for His Blessings.

Keep posting if you want when you have either started or finished praying. I know some will not have access to the computer today. Other additional Verses from Psalms 26,66, 95,100.

Keep praying, praising, and giving thanks to God.
Blessiings,"Angel"

I would like to take 2-3PM as well with Hescominsoon.

My first time praying this long.
And remember me in your prayers. I'm going through some issues.

Was absolutely beautiful! Praying a whole hour is wonderful. Absolutely was tingling the whole way through it, felt His presence.
smile.gif

Praise God.

<span id='ME'><center>Gods_Peon passes the torch to Marcylene</center></span>

I enjoyed the last 45 minutes as much as the first hour.

For me the second hour was a bit harder but when I started saying "Thank You God"
and including all those people i forgot the first time wasn't too bad. What's the strangest to me is that it's ending up an all day type of a thing with here and there talking to GOd. Blessngs,"Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back