• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Jan. 15 2004,6:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Jan. 15 2004,4:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Jan. 14 2004,11:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Jan. 14 2004,9:44)]Yes.. I had to go pee pee..

Kidan Je suis=I am/is =D

Je suis un super nana. w00t.
Your a hot girl? Myles....
some things you just dont know about me micah.
Dude thats just wrong on some many levels you better apologize...
I refuse to apologize for my natural good looks. *shrug*

The Colts are 8-1 on the road, and most of those victories were in outdoor stadiums. The Pats do have a great defense plus a decent offense but I think it will be a very close game, either way. I do have my doubts about the Colt's defense against Tom Brady, however, and I think *if* we do lose it will be because our defense couldn't stop the Pats.

Colts defense just plains sucks at actually STOPPING a run (series of plays, not just a running play). But they sure do know how to make turnovers pretty good, that's all the Colt's defense is good for. So, I conclude my post with two words ... Peyton Manning!

Pats beat the colts in Indianapolis.  They will beat the colts at home.  It's gonna be a pats/eagles superbowl unfortunatly.   Dallas shoulda been there...
mad.gif

Cory

The Pats let the Colts come back from a 31-10 deficit to tie the game in the third quarter at Indpls, how "great" is that kind of a defense? Again, I think it's going to be a very close game regardless who wins. I do think the Colts have a very good chance of beating the Pats at Foxboro...

Well of course it's going to be close, that's when the Pats are best. ^_^ It's also no longer Foxboro(no idea how to spell it), since they built the new stadium it's now Gillete stadium. Lowsy mormens. Plus the Panthers are so taking the Eagles. I mean comeon has anyone seen McNabb's hair this week? It's this giant football shaped fro, and it's hideous.

Well, I meant Foxboro the city. Gillete Stadium is new this year or last year? I would actually like the Panthers to beat the Eagles, but not sure if they can pull it off. Talk about major underdogs!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Jan. 16 2004,7:52)]I would actually like the Panthers to beat the Eagles, but not sure if they can pull it off. Talk about major underdogs!
I'm from North Carolina and I don't even like the Panthers.

Of course, I'm a Miami fan...so there's really no help for me
sad.gif

Can everyone say pwnt? Oh yea! ^_^ laf

Well Marino's now the head of football operations for the Dolphins so we'll see.

Bleh, gg Colts. Nice try but...ya...

Anyways, I'm glad Carolina won. I hope they beat the Pats...but I doubt it.

I also like Miami and Tennesee. Ricky Williams (of Miami) is one of my favorite RB's. Think the 'fins will get to the Super Bowl?

cool.gif

Back