Collective spammage FTW!

What if its in the middle of the night and you don't wanna turn the lights on or put your glasses on, then is it ok? hehe

You should still be able to aim by sound...

Kind of like when you close your eyes when you're driving on the freeway. if you feel bumps on the right side of the car, turn left a little, if you hear them on the left side, turn right a little.

If you don't hear splashing, you're off target.

Ok i still cant get over a MAN that sits when he pees

I can use a uranal, but toilets are a disaster waiting to happen, and I can stand up in the woods or outside where ever. Really as long as I can aim straight forward I'm good, it's aiming down, that is the issue.

Ok, I've walk the line of TMI to much I think.

Me Myself and Irene pee scene comes to mind.

For me the training was simple: Mom came to me and said that I have a choice: Clean the yellow stains of the walls (pee splater that happens when standing) or sit to pee. I wasn't about to get on my hands and knees to clean the walls.

Me Myself and Irene pee scene comes to mind.

For me the training was simple: Mom came to me and said that I have a choice: Clean the yellow stains of the walls (pee splater that happens when standing) or sit to pee. I wasn't about to get on my hands and knees to clean the walls.

So i see you chose to sit then? :eek: jk jk :D

What's next then? Where in the Bible is talks about poop? Oh it's there... and I know most of them... :)

Back