Clean or Christian Techno

Listened to your mix a couple of times now Kraniac...gotta say, very very much enjoyed it. Maybe you're not on the decks, but you've got very good taste in music and an eye for track selection. Props!

Thanks. I have saved up enough money for another equipment purchase and I am considering buying some turntables and a mixer, albeit primarily for scratching purposes. I have not decided to buy them yet, but if I do you can bet I will at least try beatmatching just to see what it's like. My main problem is that the closest record store to where I live is about two hours away.

I'm also considering getting an actual MIDI controller instead of using my MicroKORG, or maybe learning upright string bass, my grandfather's instrument of choice (he played jazz clubs starting at age 14 and continued doing it until he went half-deaf from his day job as a high school band director).

Last edited:
LoL, i have that song on my computer heh. 'the system is down, the system is down" dacing robots....dancing robots. lol, thats like my fav funny song. Except its longer than the one you get on there site.

Back