Classes Needed by Guild?

[DaRtH] IrIsH

Hey guys I was wondering about something. I've been bouncing around with different toons and was wondering what classes are needed by the guild? I'd like to contribute to the guild and one of the best ways to do it, as I see it, is to fill any needs. So is there any classes Redeemed need more of or would like to see?

Usually I would say priest and warlocks.

But, what we really need is people who enjoy playing their characters. So, pick one that you enjoy and it will blend into the guild.

But, what we really need is people who enjoy playing their characters.
yeah I couldn't have said it better.

If you don't love your char you won't get him to 60 where he can be used anyways. If you desire to do lots of post 60 playing, read up a bit and find the class that best suits your play style.

well its like i go through modes of when i feel like playing certain chars so if ur like me make one of each and play each when u feel like it :)

We need more priests and droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooods. Need droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooods. I think I may start a drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!

We do need more Druids...

But what is really the difference in end game driud and end game priest? Tanking puppies in bear form for fun??

For end game, druids provide combat ressing, mana regen, nature resistance (AQ and ZG), bonus to stats and overall resistances along with the ability to switch roles dynamically if needed.

I would say a couple more dwarf priests for fear ward would be nice to have too.

Well in perhaps 2 weeks, or sooner if I'm really motivated, you'll have another 60 priest to add to the mix. :D

And Goblit, I actually have taken ballroom dancing in college. 3 semesters worth. I enjoyed it and it's part of how my fiancee and I started to like each other in the first place. =)

Sorry, can't dance. I have two major things against my ability to dance:

1. TLFS and
2. NRS

TLFS = Two Left Feet Syndrom
NRS = No Rhythm Syndrom

I can dance like a lethargic monkey and thats about it.

LOL Avesther its simple get a new right foot installed and also i would just say whtever char u choose Irish make it one u'll like ignore the old persons and get something u like and enjoy!

I feel more comfortable being the priest class now, since I enjoy healing as a pally maybe the priest class is right for me if I am looking to be a better healer

Plankeye said:
I would say a couple more dwarf priests for fear ward would be nice to have too.

Fear Ward you say? Ha Ha the reason I choose to make my priest a dwarf, I think that spell has extreme usefulness

Back