What should the clan tag be?

• Leave it at [toj.cc]

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Change the tag to something else.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Alizak

Sleestack
Okay guys this is the choices. New clan tag (that will work with the prefix on the login screen) or stay with [toj.cc]. I would like everyone to respond to this if you read it!

If you choose to change the tag to something else please post what you would like it to look like and please make sure it works with the Prefix on the login screen if your not sure then post it and i will check it for you.

Last edited:
Well also can people give reasons too for the vote. I voted for a new clan tag as i think i have said but not alot of time i have to post this. I would like the clan tag to be -ToJ-.

Thank you,
Alizak ^_^

well now that we have a server we can add that into the information for people to read while they log into the server. That is why i thought about it and so it is easy to use the prefix box on the login screen.

I guess since so many want to keep their tags the way they are (can't really blame them for rank and unlock reasons), I'm thinking we should just keep it the way it is until it presents a problem for us. Or better yet, we could decide on an 'official' tag to use in the prefix and everyone can make a new account with it. That way everyone can keep playing with their existing account and if the server is full, they can switch to their other account with the prefix applied so that they can get in the server. What do you think?

Well hear is another idea for those who use the prefix you can use -toj- but i just wanted to see...

I like -ToJ- cause I made an account without the original tag and now id have to start all over to put it in, but i know its reversed for others, so its just best to leave it the way it is

Back