Church of Scientology

well the second site made no sence, with that weird alien show. And the first one was biased, it was someone's personal opinion, not an objective one. Plus y put those guys down. Maybe I have to learn more of scientology before I can make an opinion if their negative or positive.

Well, good luck finding an objective source. I doubt you'll find one at http://www.scientology.org/, though.

The person responsible for the website is by no means responsible for all the content - and I believe that most of the content is written by people who were involved in the CoS for many years. They're against the CoS because they've been in it and know its true face.

If you think about it from the perspective that mormonism is a cult, christianity could be considered a cult. Because it changed the teachings of Judaism into something else. Calling Mormons Christains would be like calling Christians Jewish (faithwise)

Yeah christianity was just a denomination of Judism. Just one that believes Jesus is the son of god. Maybe 2000 years from now another religion will come out of Mormonism and mormons will call it a cult.
I was just watching a show on James son of Joseph brother of Jesus.
Here's a interesting question was he really the brother of Jesus, or could u say everyone has the same farther god, so in that sence they are brothers.
Or is he Josephs kids from his previous marriage, or is he Jesus's cousin. It differs depending on if u are catholic, orthodox, or prodistant.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fleck @ July 17 2004,11:08)]If you think about it from the perspective that mormonism is a cult, christianity could be considered a cult.  Because it changed the teachings of Judaism into something else.  Calling Mormons Christains would be like calling Christians Jewish (faithwise)
Yeah I'm very well aware of that actually..in some ways Christianity--and any religion for that matter--could be considered a cult. Just depends on your perspective.

Wow I had heard of this group years ago and thought it was odd that celeb's admitted to being members but doing some research this is scary stuff. The final level of his church with all the hidden scriptures has to do with these aliens from this ancient culture That use earth valcanoes to kill all their people and then use giant wind traps to collect their souls and store then for us. He was also suposedly using drugs during this discovery...
Secrets of Scientology
The final level of Scientology with the alien stuff
Pretty much all of scientology explained that no one ever tells you

Yeah - Scientology claims that drugs and phychiatrists are evil, probably because they offer better explanations and assistance to the people Scientology deals with.

I love the way Hubbard would randomly write a book containing psydo-science garbage that appeals to peoples' more base feelings and put it forward as some highly precise scientific discovery that he had been researching and perfecting for years.

Back