Cheeseo's back!!!

cheeseo

Hey all, been a while.

Started playing ToR on Christmas day and finally got around to the question of a guild to join. Now that I've gotten the hang of playing I'd like to know what kind of roll is needed to be filled in guild were I to join (and I am hoping to do so).

I am fairly practiced as a BH healer but an somewhat intent on trying out the BH tank spec at some point. regardless, if we are planning to do any 'big' things as a guild, what would be the most useful roll that the guild is currently lacking?

Hey man! How are you and your bros doing?

You can check our sticky that has the current declarations of Main spec. It is pretty balanced really, so roll what you will have the most fun with in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hey, good to hear from you again! If you still need a guild invite you can always ask me if I'm online, or check our information sticky to see who the current officers are.

I am noticing that I don't think I can make a character transfer /cry. so I doubt I will be playing a BH at all since I've already been through that entire storyline up to level 32 and have no interest in repeating all of that material so soon. So I guess that will have to wait until character transfer is available. We will see though :)

Ok, well we'll be here if you get it transferred or if you just want to make a new character.

Back