canx account

Cammandus

i know i havent been around much lately but i wanted to say i officially canceled my account today. i just missed the cutoff so i still have a few weeks left. but i will be trying to quit playing altogether before then.
more to follow on why.

Can I have a thousand gold? No really...

I am sad to see you having to depart again.

I am praying for you deeply and always.

I wait to hear what is happening in your life.

The balance of power will shift to the horde without you to defend us.

Thanks for all your help ingame with gearing up Goblit.

You will be missed.

I am also sad you see you leave once again camma. Youll be prayed for amny times :). Be careful!

Sorry to see you go Camm, but if it is for the good then its worht it. Thanks for all the help, good luck and God bless.

Rob (Jadoron)(Mirakle 2.0)

/cry

Our schedules never really coincided to do much Arena's, but by far you were the best BG healer and world PvP killer. "You'll be missed" does not do justice for the hole in Redeemed you'll be leaving behind. For those who leave behind grand fissures for their footsteps, there are no words to describe the emptiness they leave behind.

You were a great inspiration to many who prayed over and watched over you as you went through Marine training, who looked up to you for PvP prowess and those who looked to you to be just a friend.

God speed and † God Bless †

Last edited:
cya camm! wish i could have earned the privilege to get to know u b4 u left. have fun with w/e your going to be doing instead and God bless

Gee, I'll miss having Cammandus to the rescue in Nagrand pvping. *sniff* Hope your life is blessed many times over and it was great WoWing with you.

I never got to do any real arenas with you. I'm disappointed.
However, I echo all the other posts in saying, you shall be missed. The Camm option shall live on!

Back