Cali Peeps

rock band > gh3 'cause it comes with a flimsy drum pedal you can brag about saying you broke because you're just such a rockin' drummer it was too fragile for your uh...enthusiastic...drumming

Ewww....Rock band...played it once (I am very good drummer), I cannot stand games like Guitar Hero, because they are so unrealistic...the drumming was awful...good for a non drummer, but in no way teaches you how to drum... Overall I dislike both games...not fun and not educational... Give me a Guitar game that actually teaches me to play guitar, or drumming game that teaches how to drum... Guitar Hero and Rock Band are FTL in my book...

Good luck selling a game that actually educates you in the uber hard discipline of musical instruments. Next you'll want games that assign homework and make you take scantron tests? At least its getting people into the feel of playing music and that may encourage some to go further. I think I'll stick with entertainment when I spend time on games and leave the Leapfrog for my kids.

Rockband is a blast cause where else do you find a game that has 4 friends, playing air band together to win fans and roadies and money to buy a new tattoo or face paint. You should have heard the screams of joy as we unlocked our first tour bus. Even better was when our Senior pastor was singing to Bon Jovi, oh man I think someone peed themselves then.

GH3 is like tetris or Dr. Mario with a guiltar in your hand and cooler music....most of which I recognize as songs I didn't like growing up because I didn't like the sound of guitars....give me keyboard anyday. Knowing how to play guitar is no advantage either as the friends we had over on Saturday night can attest to as they watched me get booed off the stage repetatively o_O......but I'll master it if it kills me! Definitely alot of fun!

Back