Caitlyn anyone?

Luvdiscgolf

Caitlyn is free to play this week and I just had my first experience playing her last night, WOW! Usually I totally stink playing a new character, especially since I'm still really new to the game but she worked really, really well for me and was a blast to play. I am actually tempted to purchase some points and pick her up. :) Does anyone have any tips/advice/builds for her to make her even better?

Also Caitlyn and Jax as a team is ridiculous - in a good way, hehehe.

Luvdiscolf (a.k.a Fidoc in game)

Once Caitlyn goes black...she never goes back (To laning with other champions that is :p)

I like to go straight up Attack Damage with her, but I have seen some downright scary Attack Speed builds as well.

I like to go straight up Attack Damage with her, but I have seen some downright scary Attack Speed builds as well.

Passive: Scales with damage and attack speed
Q: Scales with damage
R: Scales with damage

She should definitely prioritize damage over speed, unless your teammates are all AD and you're forced to go Madreds+Wit's End stuff to go through armor. Once you have Infinity Edge and/or Bloodthirster and/or Hexdrinker/Phage, then a Phantom Dancer is fine though. Black Cleaver gives a little of both.

Back