Busy, busy, busy.

aka Ash

For about the next 2-3 weeks I will be extremely busy. I'm working on a program at work, so I get tied up there, ie. not alot of posting.

My wife and I are also officers of the Band Club (President & Secretary) at my 3 oldest children's high school. It's really been tough during football season to put any quality time into GW, but I have been barely successful (kinda). We have 4 weeks to go, then life returns to "normal" for us. We are also helping a friend with her Masters Degree now, She's a fantastic Math teacher, but is having troubles with her Research Papers.

Anyhow, with all that going on, I'll do what I can...just bear with me though.

:)
(God+Work+Football+Masters Degree+Wife+6 Kids= AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!)
:)

rofl, some people learn after the first few.

Make sure to find a place to shove in some time for yourself to relax, or you will wear yourself blunt.

I find the words of some old theologian (Martin Luther?) to help:

"I have so much to do today, I had better spend two hours praying instead of one."

NOOO now no more fun conversations while ABing. /pout! anyway you didnt ask for it but 6 kids (teenages at that) i will especially be praying for you, and your sanity (trust me you'll need it). Cant wait to see you on GW sometime in the next 28-31 bussness days (hehe i sound like E-bay :p).
So have fun, keep sane, and GET ON GW (when you have time :D )

Will miss you! Get back online when you can, but don't stress over it. You have enough OTHER things to stess over! :D

Back