Build suggestions

So for the Juggernaut build, I was thinking something like: this.

I'm not digging what you have in the Rage tree. Having a point in Endless Rage is useless as you'll be in Soresu form the entire time, and I don't believe you'll need the extra crit for the force abilities. Besides, you have Sweeping Fury to keep you charged. Unleash CD reduction seems useful for PVP, but with healers there in raids, I think they can purify/cleanse you of debuffs or holds. Also, I put more points into the Vengeance tree. Why? Because Accuracy will make sure your powerful hits actually make contact. Or, put points into Dreadnaught since it ups your Strength (I'm not sure if it affects block) but it'll ramp up all your damage regardless and use the left overs to reduce the CD on Backhand through Intimidation.

So for the Juggernaut build, I was thinking something like: this.

I'm not digging what you have in the Rage tree. Having a point in Endless Rage is useless as you'll be in Soresu form the entire time, and I don't believe you'll need the extra crit for the force abilities. Besides, you have Sweeping Fury to keep you charged. Unleash CD reduction seems useful for PVP, but with healers there in raids, I think they can purify/cleanse you of debuffs or holds. Also, I put more points into the Vengeance tree. Why? Because Accuracy will make sure your powerful hits actually make contact. Or, put points into Dreadnaught since it ups your Strength (I'm not sure if it affects block) but it'll ramp up all your damage regardless and use the left overs to reduce the CD on Backhand through Intimidation.

Great points, I totally missed Endless Rage having to be in Soresu form. Though, I still think that Ravager goes well with Force Grip. I guess depending on just how much of a factor STR plays would depend on switching that out or not.

Oh, and I'd swap the two points in Lash Out for Heavy Handed. Heavy Handed stacked with Decimate = Mass AOE damage. So maybe something along these lines: http://www.torhead.com/calculator/skill#101fMhcubrkuRZhrZM.1

Last edited:
Woot! More practical now for sure. :D

Here's some I have been tinkering with, not exactly perfect just yet.
DoT Inquistor: Madness
Berserk Marauder: Carnage
DoT BH: Pyrotech
Healer Inq: Corruption

The DoT Inquisitor was aimed to be more self-reliant through self-heals and have a healthy amount of Force throughout the fight. Also, I'm not crazy about lightning. XD

My thinking on the Marauder was that popping Berserk (the 30-fury skill) gives you six spammable Vicious Slashes, so they'll have 15% high crit chance as well as the possibility of giving you free Rage from Enraged Slash. May move some points to utilize Cloak of Pain more. Either way, Ataru form looks pretty neat in my opinion.

The Bounty Hunter, well, I like flames. :3 More end-game focused, but it's mobile/mid-ranged DPS.

The Healer Inquisitor is pretty straight forward.

I did a Marauder up to level 25 and yeah, Ataru form was really fun.

And now I'm reconsidering making Souladin a Marauder... that one was a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Back