blast from the past

Cammandus

HELLLO! so yeah its been a few months now, hows everyone doing? i was thinking about WoW and figured i would stop by the forums. unfortunatly im not here to announce my return, i dont think i will ever play again. which makes me wonder what i should do with my account. (sounds like a good poll question)

anywhos i actually have a favor to ask. im going to iraq. not for too long but several months. i leave in feb and should get back in august. i figure here i can maybe get on some prayer lists in game and RL. so if you every get a chance to pray for me from time to time it would be appreciated.

let me know whats new...

~Cam

Have fun, or try to, and may God watch over you...enjoy the money, don't spend it all over there...lol...(friend of mine did, really screwed himself)...

What's new:

Icthus seems to have gone looking for you and doesn't play anymore.

Zaccheus, Mavelin, Erdos and Wall joined the search party for you....and are missing.

Erdos had a little boy....who I'm told looks like his mother thankfully.

Melinarlia has a boyfriend.......so we never see her anymore.

Galatians has decided to concentrate on school...so the spam in guild chat is gone!

Tebran went to basic ....haven't heard from him since then.

Gilga took a WOW vacation.....and is getting married soon.

Odale is still Odd...

Can't think of anything else new atm. Have fun and keep in touch!

What's new:

Icthus seems to have gone looking for you and doesn't play anymore.

Zaccheus, Mavelin, Erdos and Wall joined the search party for you....and are missing.

Erdos had a little boy....who I'm told looks like his mother thankfully.

Melinarlia has a boyfriend.......so we never see her anymore.

Galatians has decided to concentrate on school...so the spam in guild chat is gone!

Tebran went to basic ....haven't heard from him since then.

Gilga took a WOW vacation.....and is getting married soon.

Odale is still Odd...

Can't think of anything else new atm. Have fun and keep in touch!

Makes me wonder how many of "us" are left from "Gods Peons" days ???

Back