Bible Study to be held.....

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Bible study to be led by me (Fjorboug) on Fri. night, 6 PM Server time. Please meet up at the Westbrook Garrison in Elwynn Forest and try to be prompt if possible. God bless and hope to see you all there!!

It was a sad day, I showed up to work in the morning, hoping to do some catch up work only to find this error on my computer after a power outage:

S.M.A.R.T. Status of Prim. HDD IDE:0 set to BAD. Backup and Replace.

That is the Harddrive that stores all critical work data. I spent all weekend installing a new harddrive and restoring all my work. Thankfully, I lost nothing. But if anybody noticed that I seemed distant this weekend, well, now you know.

I was very dissappointed...I was afk for just a couple minutes and heard nothing about the study actually happening. I waited for someone to say it was starting or that they were forming a group. I am not the only one who would have came had the event been announced more or for longer or something.

I also missed Amaziah's personal whisper inviting me...but I knew he wasn't going to be there, hehe.

You can't blame the bad attendance solely on the guild.

Still a littl new to this, but I know it is bible study, but it is there a weekly verse we get then discuss at this or something. I would like to participate when I can, just wondering how we do this so I can be prepared. TY

I do the bible verse thing with my youth leader through e-mails sometimes, quite good. So what do we do at these things still? Bring our bibles, or something?

Back