Bible Study on Friday!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Redeemed will be hosting a Bible Study this Friday night, November 4th. The study will be about the drive we as Christians need to have in our lives. More details will be announced later!

Stay tuned for the exact time and location as we have not yet decided when or where to do it. Suggestions are appreciated!

God bless,

-Bowser

Last edited:
This one will be done in-game through chat. In the future I do plan on setting up some studies that we can do over teamspeak, so that we can have a question and answer period, and also so that the lessons will be more interactive for our members.

The time and location is still being discussed for the meeting! Stay tuned for more info.

The location has been decided! We'll be at the race track in the Shimmering Flats / Thousand Needles, just south of the Barrens and north of Gadgetzan, Tanaris on Kalimdor. The time for the Bible study is still not yet decided, but we are looking to do it around 7:30. It will take place on Friday, November 4th.

If you're not sure how to get there and have a mount then take the boat out of Stranglethorn Vale to Ratchet, Kalimdor (it's the only destination the boat takes you). Travel on the road west until you start to see a town form. Skip the town by travelling off the path and heading south west, until you find a north-south road. Follow the road south, take the great lift, and find your way south east until you reach the white sands of the Shimmering Flats. The race track is roughly in the middle of the desert.

If you do not have a mount and / or are unsure how to get there then feel free to quest solo (or with a member of the guild) until we're ready. Be sure to let Tebran or Alhana know that you're wanting to attend the Bible study. When we're ready we will have a Warlock summon you (you can be anywhere in the world when being summoned).

Friday Night WoW Meetings

Sounds great. I have never been there. I will try to find it. If not, please summon me and Nightkitten.

Hey i want to go but i guess im not allowed since i never hear about anything :) but im just gonna say ill try and be there cause you guys are alot of fun to learn more in the Lord with.

Wanted to be there but unfortunantly Bledie gets to work more OT this week which means friday evening at 6:30 est will be the only time we have to hold my son's 7th birthday party. And knowing birthday party's that include family members i highly dought it will be over in anything less then 2 1/2- 3 hours. So sorry guys maybe next time :(.

I am new on here but like bible study have no clue where this study is a program called Pal Talk is free and there are alot of christian meeting rooms in there we can create one and have a bible study there.

There have been a few changes in the Bible Study. It will still be on Friday but it will be at 8:00 pm Eastern and held in Stormwind City in the Dwarven District meeting hall. I would really love to see it full. Please come and worship our Lord and Saviour with us. Thanks

Last edited:
I hope to see alot of you there!!! For those who are in-game but unable to attend the actual meeting place or have trouble reading as has been brought up recently, I will be reading the message that is taught over our TeamSpeak Server so those who wish may listen in on it! God bless all!!

Back