BF2 Help! :)

SSmike1

hi all

i am a newbie at BF2. i am a Lance Corporal!!!!!!! :eek:

LOL

Please give me some advice & help.

1. i have a couple of other Christian men, who are looking for a bf2 CLAN to join.
we normally play on friday nights.
CAN WE JOIN YOU GUYS THIS FRIDAY, DEC. 3RD. ?
what time do ya guys start?
I am a TOJ member.

2. HOW do i get the TOJ symbol, on my BF2 screen name thingy? :confused:

thanks guys.

super bike mike SSmike1 in BF2

:D

COOL

server name?

what time? i can start at 8:30pm CST. ;)

is it ranked?

does it cost money?
i might be willing to support a slot.

thanks
:)

YES, that is extra points, if you can hit that thing on my head! :eek:

that is an OLD portable Hair Dryer, i found in the attic of the 1940 home i bought.
and as you can see, it still works!
:rolleyes:

um it will take a cupple days for us to get the sever up and running fully shane still needs to give out admin and set up the maps! ha he pays for the sever with his own $$$ tell him thank you! :)

lol Hey SSmike1 nice Avatar and we are i would love to play some Battlefield 2 with you guys. We are all trying to get Special Forces within this week since we got a ranked server. It isn't offical the server though because we still have to set everything and let it run for one day and see how well it works. Other than that most of us have Battlefield 2 (de original) so we can also play that one if you guys don't have Special Forces yet. Also visit us on TeamSpeak

If you have more questions we can answer them on Teamspeak alot quicker ^_^ but yes we will still answer until then XD

Last edited:
If i buy special forces..do I have to buy the original BF2 AND special forces? Which one would be the best to buy? I'm not looking at buying it until christmas..when I get a new video card..and even then ill probably be playing HL2 / mods more often. But :)

SSmike1 said:
2. HOW do i get the TOJ symbol, on my BF2 screen name thingy? :confused:

To do that, just add this code (delete the asterisks *) right after the code for your BF2 screen name thingy. :) Make sure there's no space between the two codes or it'll display below it.

Code:
[url*=http://www.toj.cc/][IMG*]http://www.toj.cc/wh/files/chapter-bf2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

If you need help getting the BF2 screen name thingy in your signature as well, let me know.

Oh and welcome to the TRIBE!!!

Pilgrim said:
If i buy special forces..do I have to buy the original BF2 AND special forces?

Special Forces is not a stand-alone expansion pack therefore, you must buy BF2 first. :(

Last edited:
Yes but if you're as cheap as me and wouldn't grab it from GoGamer or Newegg and ~$45, CC now selling it at $40's probably not going to rope ya in.

I'm hoping to make my triumpht return to BF2 tomorrow night (which would be Friday) or some time this weekend. I don't have the SF expansion so can't join ya'll for that. As far as the toj.cc prefix, most people put it in when they started their account. I just put [toj] in the prefix section when I sign on. Also if you're on Xfire, be sure to add us all. I'm Dan12R on that.

Back