Bay Area get together

Wall......does that mean you hate rainbows? I like your signature Ewoks...don't listen to them...they are just jealous and scared to show their true colors....

actually according to your image properties those bars are 350 pixels wide so 2 columns is 700 wide and the limit is 600

actually according to your image properties those bars are 350 pixels wide so 2 columns is 700 wide and the limit is 600

thanks where... appreciate that! doh!
(I actually just looked at 5 diff userbar generators and all of them make 350wide... TEK can we get an amendment to the rule ASAP!?!?)

So I can host a back yard BBQ at my place on Friday night.

My wife is flying out Thursday night so I am not available that evening.

I can host a Bay Area get together that night if you guys are willing to stay an extra night possibly?

DO IT!

when would this be again? i'm to lazy to look at the first page to find out on my own when i can ask and be told just as easy..

:D:D:D

Every day, I go to work, come home, and my wife asks, "Did you ask for Friday off?". One of these days, I'll remember....

Ok, so I got approval for staying an extra day. Abital and Antherialli will be heading over on Thursday to meet me, and we'll stay that night and Friday. I'll pm you my phone number so you can give me an address, and I hope to see a bunch of you at the House for Wayward WoW players! :)

Ok, now it's my turn to do my job which means find us hotel rooms! Where oh where should we stay to be close to you...

Back