Battle Grounds

Angus_Og

Well, I know a few of us started to do these this weekend. And just to let everyone know, this weekend will be WSG bonus weekend.

Okay yall, you have to come join us for battlegrounds. If we could get a group of 10 on teamspeak and go into WSG this weekend.... we would own them all. Trust me, if my holy spec priest can do it, anyone can. It is lots of fun. The more people in a group on TS, the better it is. So speak up now... we can get a group going with times and all.

So far we have.....

Shuranda
Kirk
Mike R
Adam
Sheri
Anita
.......?

Last edited:
I checked the rankings as I always do on Tuesday now and Rueage is not in the top 2k anymore. There is no TF members there yet. The lowest ranking is Sergent Major.

Rueage hasn't pvp'ed in months ;) It took almost 4 months to drop out but if you are interested, it would take you about 2 weeks to show up.

Nope, not exactly. Yesterday Buto was Sergant after about 6 runs, 5 with bonus. Then This weekend I think I have run 6 times with bonus and twice with out. Only lost one AV and that was yesterday. Shes not up there yet. I hope to make master sergant, will check when i get home.

I'd come, I don't expect to advance in rank but I love spending time with y'all.

Back