BANNED

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
So Daddy Pie, Baby Pie and Myself were all banned from Guild Wars from the 2nd to the 5th. "Why?" you may ask yourself.

Well, basically I, trying to do something nice for my family, logged in and bought them both the upgraded Storage chests that were 25% off. (A good savings) Well, due to the double transaction (once per account) my credit card stopped payment until I could verify the charges. Well, NCSoft decided that I must be a fraud and banned all the accounts involved instantly. It took them 4 days to resolve the issue. (Pathetic) And I had to deal with 3 different reps, finally ending up at the supervisor. I mean it was pathetic to watch and wait for.

So if you didn't see us, thats why. NCsoft doesn't have their act together.

Now, thanks to my pestering, they have unbanned us, so hopefully soon we can all log in and play together again. :D

Wow, way to impress you with their promotion, eh?

Glad you got it all fixed but sorry you had to go through so much without having done anything wrong at all. I'm amazed at your composure to have been able to wait till it was all resolved before having to vent.

I honestly was very busy taking care of other items during the time so I really didn't have time to vent. Besides, I decided to wait and see how they handled the situations first.

Back