Back to school......so that's it for GW

j7d7w7

I moved back into the dorms yesterday and as i had thought they had not fixed the internet over the summer (my school thinks its a good idea to run the entire student body, faculty, computer labs and classrooms off of 1 dell T1 server) so it is still entirelly too slow to play GW. I am not very happy with this, since the new update is just around ther corner, but i guess thats the way it is. I will still check into the forums and hopefully i will be able to pop on GW every once and awhile at a friends house.

Aw man, that stinks. That thing must be super-slow because I've seen a lot of people who play with dial-up. I hope they fix it soon. We'll miss ya. :(

Unfortunately I think I will have to stop (or greatly decrease my playing time) now that I'm back at school and have a full schedule. I also have alot more responsibilities being on a engineering competition team and part of the praise team in my fellowship. I'll try to find time to log back on tho.

Hopefully I'll see ya around guys!

Brian

Mmm that is a bummer to lose you guys, but schooling is way more important then our virtual world of fun. Make sure to study hard so when the GW Summer Update rolls out you can come back and join us for a weekend or something.

My last year of college starts Wednesday, however it is a light load this semester, but I won't be on as often. I should pop in and out every few days though, as opposed to almost everyday during the summer. :D

Yeah...

I won't be able to play much at all anymore either after next wednesday, due to school and work. An hour or two on Saturday nights or Sunday afternoons is going to be about it. I was hoping to at least finish the story before then, but doesn't look like that's going to happen...

ewoksrule said:
Mmm that is a bummer to lose you guys, but schooling is way more important then our virtual world of fun. Make sure to study hard so when the GW Summer Update rolls out you can come back and join us for a weekend or something.

Agreed, school is important.

BUT!

I'm home-schooled, and I can finish around 3 o' clock like normal schools (most)... OR! :eek:

right after lunch. It all depends on how much work I have to do. I work at my own pace, and I don't have to wait for 29 other 12-14 year olds finish their work. I still have to practice piano *plays "Ode to Joy (I like Beethoven)* and a few chores around the house, but that only takes a little while. :)

Back