Atunement

PapaToad

Seeing how it is near impossible for me to find a BRD group, and nothing else remotely interests me besides raiding. Yes I have an alt, but its empty, no heart there.

Can a 60 Rogue in Guild come to BRD with me and Unlock the 1st door so I can stealth and Lava jump my attunement?

Give me a PM with Times that are good for you and I'll go from there. Or an In game mail. Thanks, I would like to do the Key quest as well, all I really need is just the Door opened for me

Thanks

I want to work on Onyxia key big time. I am at the part before Jail Break where i need to kill General Angerforge and Golem Lord Argelmach. So if anyone else wants to run BRD, we should try to get a group going.

I do not have the shadowforge key.

i need attunement as well if anyone wants to come Papa is gonna stealth with me i just need to work on lockpicking i think im at 100 something /cry

Ok I was in a pick up group yesterday, which was unpleasant to say the least. I started to stealth at the bar,(Because my group had disbanded) which was another challenge in its self. How to say (STUPID DOGS) So everytime I tired the dogs can see me. (Three hours I will never get back) Plus I really do not know my way around.

So At my count, We have
Me (The infamous Papatoad)
Sassperilla
Mirakle
(I can grab a 60 hunter who lives down the way)
So we need one more to finish attunement

I would like to try on Wednesday, say 4 server times? So if this works let me know and send me a PM

PS
I would be really nice if someone who has done it and could show us the the way and help us n00bz

*COUGH* < GUILDIE*> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Avesther> *COUGH*

COUGH* < Goblit> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Itchus> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Klangdon> *COUGH*

COUGH* < Somebody?> *COUGH*

PAY IT FORWARD! ((((((( (Oh I was waiting sooooo long to us that line, LOL )))))))

Last edited:
Sassperilla said:
i need attunement as well if anyone wants to come Papa is gonna stealth with me i just need to work on lockpicking i think im at 100 something /cry

Ok Just so everyone knows, I am talking to Sass yesterday and it went like this, Now I am paraphrasing but you ‘ll get the point.

Sassperilla: (She was playing another Toon) Hey its sass, can you and I run through attunement sometime before Friday

Papatoad: Sure I am doing it now, But you and I should be able to stealth through. You just have to pick a lock (As an after thought I type) it’s a 285 lock

Sassperilla: Right, I may have to work on that

Papatoad:...

I mean you can not make good material up like this, so I have to thank sass again for giving me another story. I Mean how awesome a level 60 little rogue that CAN”T PICK LOCKS?

OHHHHH THE STORIES I COULD WRITE WITH THAT SENARIO

<hands Papa a cough drop>

For me to lead you thru it, i would have to have paid attention to it.....

<tries to remember how to get to the attunement thingy>

You need someone with a shadowforge key to get to the attument dude, rogues can only pick 3 locks in there. Unfortunaly the lock that leads to the bar requires a shadowforge key, rogues with 300 LP can't pick it either.

Gods_Peon said:
Can we do this tonight?

Yes I will go tonight, I will miss Aikido, Lock the kids in the basement( their used to it) , traq the cats, and shoo dawife into a closet!, Thats wthat it means to me.

And I love Aikido!

what time, I do not finish work til, 4pm Server time, Thats around 6 for me

( actually They do not let me leave til then, I am usually finished with work at 8:05 am)

Last edited:
Thnaks to Sandric, Ansely FJ, and Berile, for getting me attuned, Now I only been throu it twice about 4 months apart, but for those who need it I will be on about 5 pm servertime to run it again tomarrow and every wednesday, for those who need it, also if you see me one and need a hand give me a yell! we make something happen.

thanks gain guidlies

Well, hopefully I'll be able to come back on wednesday around 5pm and go with you guys to the attunement.

if you can not make it, I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I will return every wednesday and do it
Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again and Again and Again and again and again and Again and Again and again

UNTIL WE ARE ALL ATTUNED AND READY FOR BATTLE

Because thats just the way it should be.

I will just on around 5 server time, give a guild shout out, and who comes comes. If no one is availible, I'll just go fishing

anytime I am needed

Anytime at all. If I am not on you can send me an in game message and I will be there. heck if you need to trey_flint@yahoo.com. Please keep in mind that I work from 7am - 5pm EST, that is my only real limitation. We will own MC!

I have been working on my rogue recently so I am normally on Vanishing.

I need to get attuned too now that I'm lvl 55! =D

I have no life whatsoever at the moment so I can do it at ANY TIME...as long as my little sister doesn't need to use my computer. ~.~

Well Mell, i can help you if you send me a tell in the game, although i loathe that instance where the quest takes place.

PapaToad said:
[...]

*COUGH* < Avesther> *COUGH*

COUGH* < Goblit> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Itchus> *COUGH*

*COUGH* < Klangdon> *COUGH*

COUGH* < Somebody?> *COUGH*

[...]
Sorry i just saw this post :eek: :D :(

WOOT TO Dawife and Melinarlia who with the help of such LENGENDARY HERO’s as Avesther and Lukey, got Attuned last night for MC,

Thanks Guys

I know the Girls appreciate it

Back