Ash and Gabriel Slayton are back

aka Ash

Hey fellow brothers and sisters...
I know it's been awhile but life had trown many curves, yet God was always there to help us through them. We have time to play guild wars again, In fact Gabriel just bought Nightfall. Upon logging back on in probably close to a year I immediately thought of you all that have brought a positive influence into our lives and I miss all of you. In-Game we are Ash Slayton (Tony irl) and Gabriel Slayton (Tyler irl).

I just gotta brag for a minute btw... We have a youth band at church now called Rebuilding Walls (nehemiah 4:6). We play things like High Flight Society, Switchfoot, Red, Skillet, etc. And speaking of Skillet My wife and I are taking the band to see Skillet, Disciple, and Decyfer Down,,,YEEEEEAAAAHHH. We are gonna rock. We are also gonna get to meet Disciple...how cool is that I am just as excited as the kids!!!

Anyhow see ya in game...Can someone send me an invite???

Thanks,
Love ya all my brother and sisterrs,

~Tony...aka Ash

Last edited:
ASH!!! Wow. It's great to hear from you guys again. I think I still have you guys in my friends list. I'm assuming you guys want to be in the same guild, but do you have a specific guild you want in?? SoE or SOE?

Once I get home I'll send you guys an invite where ever you want. It's so good to see you guys again and to hear you are doing good. Can't wait to see you in-game!

I invited you Ash, but it says Gabriel is in a guild already. I checked both rosters and couldn't find him. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, I am really tired. Just hit me up sometime when you figure leave your current guild and I'll send the invite

Gabe formed his own "guild" I just found out. Actually he just wanted a cape...LOL. It's not really a guild. When he disbands it I'll let you know.

Tyler is now ready...

In Game-Gabriel Slayton, SOE Spirit of Elisha please...

Thanks brother...see ya soon...of course not today...we are gonna go rock with Skillet-Comatose Tour, and with Disciple and Decyfer Down.....I can't say how pumped I am.

Back