Are you in need of weapons?

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Hey my Fellow Guild Members!

I was just wondering if any of you need better weapons, mods or shields, off hands or whatever? I've been doing a bit of farming and I keep coming up with some pretty nice stuff, so before I sell it all, I wanted to know if anyone needed anything? I have stuff for most every profession (and if I do not have it right now, I'll keep my eye out for it.)

Just let me know what profession you are and I'll look up what weapons/mods/off hands I have and let you know!

i ahe some stuff too eski that i would like to give to you so you can dole out as needed. I'm going to hold one for my warrior but the rest i want to gvie to somebody more knowledaable3 than i so they can be doled out in the best way.

off the top of my head i think all i need is an ele-fire wand... yeah... but besides that i'm set... yeah... Thank you i'll try and return the favor.

yes, I need stuff too

Elementalist - Fire
Mesmer

Ive got some really awesome Mesmer stuff for you... A cane that does max damage and gives you +11 energy and a focus that gives you another 12 energy and bonus health and stuff. Now we just need to hook up so I can give it to you. :D Not sure how much ele stuff I have, But I'll check.

Hey Pie... I'll be off the next few days... message me when you have the time to hop on.

Back