April fools pranks

Ok, i didn't try to pull anything, but my friends did.
One took off the door nobs to the bathrooms, and switched them so they can lock from the outside.
We got the principle locked in the bathroom.

Next, couple of guys I know tryed to jack up our english teachers car on cinder blocks, however their attempt failed

Some people thought it would be very funny to spray some smelly stuff on my pants. They tried to do it while I was still wearing my pants, and after a brief struggle we all smelled like we got sprayed by a skunk.

I told my mom that I got laid off (again)...and she believed it for a minute.

I had planned on trying it on my wife, but by the time I talked to her, I had forgotten and had already told her about my day at work. *doh*

in Highschool my friends got me listed on the suspension list...I used to live by the dean so she was more than happy to add my name

I set out a bowl of Jelly Bellys in a major coffee area at work. The people who go through there will devour any food without a second thought. What most of them failed to notice until too late were the 3 boxes of Harry Potter Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans that I mixed in.

Of course, at a glance it's kinda hard to tell buttered popcorn from vomit from strawberry from sardine.
biggrin.gif

The facial expressions were priceless.

This is sort of an april fools joke in the making...but it's a senior prank. Me and a bunch of other meddeling kids are trying to come up with a senior prank for the end of the year. The best idea presented so far has been to have about 150 or so seniors arive early for school and park up the teachers parking lot. It's harmless...yet funny. Anyone else have some generalized ideas for my school to suffer upon?

When I was in first grade, my brother put a rubber band around the rim of our kitchen faucet. So here I come along just wanting a drink, I turn it on and SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A bunch of water come out from the sprayer thats right by the sink and got me all over. Worst of it was how much it scared me... =\

I made a batch of fake blood once and made it look like id been stabbed, so when my mother woke up shed go hysterical. Other then that, I usually fill a bucket or something, put it on the rim of the door, and tell people to come in.

My wife was reading a message board which was set up by a student where she went to college. She found a thread where people posted different pranks they pulled at the school.

One of the best ones:

Every year, they have a day where high school seniors come and check out the college. They stay in the dorm rooms and shadow some of the college's students.

Before the high schoolers all got there, one of the rooms cleaned their toilet extremely well and they drained all the water out of it. Then they poured several bottles of Mountain Dew into the toilet and tossed a couple of snickers bars in.

Now, this particular college is known to have some extremely strick rules for the students. They have room inspections daily and the rooms have to be spottless.

Anyway, one of the roommates (a freshman) was sitting alone in the room reading while the other roommates had taken their freshman students around campus. They got back into the room and the senior roommate went into the bathroom, came back out and started yelling at the freshman roommate. "YOU DIDN'T FLUSH THE TOILET AGAIN! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!"

The freshman then got up with a look of remorse, went into the bathroom, and stuck his head in the toilet to fetch the snickers.

From what the person posting said, the high school students never came back.

Back