Anyone not care about dominion?

riot didn't show her full body because they didn't want people trolling that she didn't have boots...

I'll be honest....I'm probablly not even going to try it the day it comes out.
You and 95% of the userbase.

/rimshot

Yes, that was a joke at Riot's (and their Server Administrators') expense.

As for me, I was planning on semi-quitting the game (only playing once every 2 weeks to try new champions) before Dominion was announced. Dominion will probably extend my interest in the game beyond a silly Pokemon style quest for two, maybe three, whole days.

In all seriousness, I've been having issues with pain in my right index finger, so I've seriously cut back on PC gaming that doesn't involve a gamepad and LoL is basically carpal tunnel syndrome with a crowd full of hateful strangers (and a few good friends who kept me from uninstalling <3).

If ToJ doesn't have a game night for it and it must be played with a mouse, it's getting kicked down the list of gaming priorities (with the notable exception of the surprisingly excellent Hard Reset demo).

I just like the concept better of normal game type on different maps.
There is no cow level.

There is no spoon.

There is no third map.

If I learned anything from Evo 2011 this year, it's that a "woman" at a gaming event is sometimes a man, baby (e.g. KayoPolice).

If I learned anything from Evo 2011 this year, it's that a "woman" at a gaming event is sometimes a man, baby (e.g. KayoPolice).

*Cuts himself*

*Cuts himself*
No emo self-violence, please.

Although I admit it was awkward watching guys have their picture taken with KayoPolice with no clue that "she" was a he.

Wait, did I really just de-rail a thread about LoL Dominion into a conversation on cross-dressing cosplayers?

Man, I never thought I'd say this, but we need to get back to talking about LoL.

No emo self-violence, please.

Although I admit it was awkward watching guys have their picture taken with KayoPolice with no clue that "she" was a he.

Wait, did I really just de-rail a thread about LoL Dominion into a conversation on cross-dressing cosplayers?

Man, I never thought I'd say this, but we need to get back to talking about LoL.

Yes, lets keep it on track,
Please do not make me whip out my NerfEdit bat of Doom!:rolleyes:

Back