Anyone have or ever play Ghost Trick?

Logos

I am loving the mystery/puzzle games that are on the DS...Layton being one of those, but I also saw a video for Ghost Trick and I thought it looked really good...from all the reviews most everyone enjoyed it. Just wondering if anyone out there had played it and could give me a good review from a fellow Tojer or CGAer... :)

I know Tek has played and liked it. I'll call him for you /yells TEEEEEEeeeeeeek! Hmmm I'm sure he will hear that but it might take him some time to get on the forums.

Seriously Tek needs a "Ask Tek" thread where he can reveal all the mysteries of life to anxious questioners. Like Ann Landers but less liberal. :p

Last edited:
I know Tek has played and liked it. I'll call him for you /yells TEEEEEEeeeeeeek! Hmmm I'm sure he will hear that but it might take him some time to get on the forums.
I sensed a great disturbance in the force.

Yes, I've played Ghost Trick all the way through. Yes, I can assure you the game is excellent.

Keep in mind the game is single-player and there's not much replay value. That being said, it's one of the best DS games I've played and I recommend it highly. I'd just recommend waiting on a sale first.

Seriously Tek needs a "Ask Tek" thread where he can reveal all the mysteries of life to anxious questioners. Like Ann Landers but less liberal. :p
Ha, no. I can barely keep up with my workload as it is.

/hyperventilate

Just kiddin'. About the hyperventilating, anyway.

Professor Layton

Just re-aquired the first two Professor Layton games for $10 each. Still waiting on Ghost Trick to go down a bit though.

Back