Anybody here Facebook?

Quantum_Man

I made one for myself and am having a contest with my wife to see who can get more friends lol. I'd love to add you to my list. :D Come on, do it! It's better than myspace.

www.facebook.com

Last edited:
Myspace now Facebook?! Although I do love the ways that those sites keep me in touch with long lost friends, and distant ones, I can hardly find the effort to set up yet another page. I have my Myspace page. Not sure if i'll start another. But, if my wife has anything to do with it, i just may have to start a facebook.

Facebook has always been around. It was started in 2003 or something like that. It used to be something just for college students/faculty. Kind of a way to keep in touch with old friends once you get to college and a way to also keep track of new ones/find new ones. I personally don't like the fact that it's open to anyone now and it's becoming the "new myspace." -_- BUT....if you can find me....kudos to you, Q. =P

I found Meli, it was easy, on the first page of search results for me lol. But I'm a nub, how do you search via email addy in other networks?

Back