Any players near O.C. Caliornia?

AngryBadger

Hey all,
Xsamurai, Baddwin, Asokor, Kreuzweg, Kaiily, and I (Uziah) are going to be getting together for a dinner at Lucille's BBQ in Brea soon. I thought it would be fun to invite any of you in the area to join us. Let me know if you might be interested in hanging out with us. Even if you think we are NOOBZ, the BBQ is the best!!!

Uziah

Let me know when ... I am not sure if I can make the schlep out to Brea from Irvine/NB but will certainly try!

Oh, it's worth it. If you've never eaten at Lucille's, it's more than worth the drive - and this is from a Texan, for whom BBQ is a near-sacred thing. =)

Plus, Irvine to Brea is nothing when it comes with the pleasure of meeting us!

...wait...you might want to ignore that last line...

Well I am about 120 miles from the OC but I think I might be able to come on down. Lemme know when. I work nights so it might be tough but I will do what I can.

i live in northern san diego county and go to OC like every weekend as it is. so i might be able to make it

Ok, official date is Saturday,May 12. We will shoot for 6-ish. If anyone needs it later or earlier or whatever let me know I am sure we can make adjustments. We will be going to Lucille's BBQ and I think it is medium priced so expect dinners to cost low to mid $20's. Let me know.

Uziah

http://www.lucillesbbq.com/eats.asp

We have a Lucilles BBQ in Rancho Cucamonga. And I'll have to agree, it is the bomb. Move the location to there and I'm in :) Jk you don't have to move anything for me. Brea is probably what, 30 minutes from Rancho?

Yeah, about that. My grandfather used to live in Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma. You'd be welcome to join us if you wanted to make the drive, although I know it's a bit of a haul from Apple Valley.

Oh Kaiily, it just isn't a night out with the boyz (and any girl guildies) without you there....uziah and I would have no one to pick on...hehe!! Just kidding!

Gee, if you guys could meet in Sacramento maybe Dueteronomy, Orcas, Joreena and I could come meet you all on another day. They have a really fun Murder Mystery Dinner on the Delta Queen.

Back