Anti Christian post going on in WoW forum.

Bigb04202

I can’t believe they are letting this post keep going in rogue forum though you guys might be interested. I feed bad for this guy going to pray for him.

Starts off as this

"0. Christian yes! Nutcase...yes! | 02/16/2008 10:40:20 AM PST
I have absolutely no fear of any god. It is impossible for god, as described to us by insane christians, to exist at all.

I do kinda hope there is a god though, as described by the christians. Some bumbling old man, unshaven, sitting on a throne somewhere thinking he really made something neat. I'd punch Him in the nose and I know when I'll get my chance too, judgement day. I'll be close enough to that incompetent yokel to really throttle him.

What an immense blunderer your god is. Why did god, in his infinite wisdom, decide we needed to feel pain? "Ah, but pain is how we learn? It signals us when there is something wrong with our bodies!" You say. I say, why not a big neon sign on our foreheads to warn us of danger instead? Any half-witted juke box manufacturer could have done better than god here. Sure, people writhing around in pain on their death beds is somehow His divine system at work. Screw Him.

And why does god, in His infinite wisdom see fit to rob old people of control of their bowels? That's really part of His diving scheme? Pooping and boogers? Since we were created in god own image, I can only assume this is a fairly vain god, he must also be a rather pathetic god. Cthulu would pwn Him in the arena for instance.

And don't give me any of this "God works in mysterious ways BS". God isn't working at all, he's a sleep at the wheel or on extended vacation. He's a blunderer of epic proportions if this is the best He can do.

I insist that you flame me now, or at least give me the standard, "You're just unhappy or lost or mentally ill, and that's why you're an atheist." What I will not stand for is a well thought out reply to my ramblings, that will not be tolerated.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4665460664&sid=1

That's sad. If you scroll thru the 15 pages of the thread, it is heartbreaking to see all of the lost souls that really don't have a clue as to what Jesus Christ and the Word of God is all about. I would have posted a reply but I don't have a WoW account.

Last edited:
if he doesnt believe in him why does he say he knows he will be close enough come judgment day to punch him

That's sad. If you scroll thru the 15 pages of the thread, it is heartbreaking to see all of the lost souls that really don't have a clue as to what Jesus Christ and the Word of God is all about. I would have posted a reply but I don't have a WoW account.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. I've accepted the fact that most people are going to destruction. Including most "Christians"
Matt 7:13
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

I know most people will be going to hell including people who go to church. It still saddens me see all the negative responsive.

Even if the polls don't show it the dominate religion in the world is believing in oneself above all. It's apparent he doesn't have a problem with that as he is in essence saying he can make a perfect world. There are enormous amounts of logical and compassionate answers I'd like to give those people but until God opens their hearts it is in vain. All we can do is keep praying for them and keep trying so we will be there when the moment happens.

As the others have stated don't let it consume you. If bear the weight of the world alone it will break you. In order for life to have meaning we were given a choice between God or ourselves. It's sad that people chose wrongly but it's still going to happen.

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me in the least. I've accepted the fact that most people are going to destruction.

I have issues with helping people who whole-heartedly reject God and everything about Christianity... If they refuse to even hear a word about it (let alone listen), then they won't accept it during their lifetime, and will be forced to acknowledge it when it's too late to repent.

People who don't go berserk upon the sight or sound of a Christian don't bother me, even if they absolutely don't believe in it. If they accept that others have their own faiths, fine. It's not like I'm saying "ZOMGOSH YOU ATHEIST REPENT OR GO BURN IN FIRE AND BRIMSTONE YOU NONBELIEVER!"

People shouldn't obsess over the rejection of an idea that they don't believe in... Believe or disbelieve, but don't try to assault everyone who believes.

My question is, if God made a big neon sign on our foreheads instead of the pain sensation, what about the illiterate?

Amicus Dei of [FoG];275115 said:
... People shouldn't obsess over the rejection of an idea that they don't believe in... Believe or disbelieve, but don't try to assault everyone who believes.
Agreed.

And interesting thing in that post is he does have some dignity...
And why does god, in His infinite wisdom
Note the capital H in His. Probably just an error in the post, but still.

On a lighter note, when I posted recruitment posts on the forums back in the day, I would inevitably get spam from non-believers. But, when Redeemed got trash posts, others would defend Redeemed and a good many of those people were not Christian and they would admit it in their post. The way members of Redeemed acted and portrayed themselves showed them that Christians are not going to force Christianity upon them and that altered their views on Christianity; in my own opinion is by far the best form of witnessing - lead by example.

Last edited:
The original poster of that thread is sadly miss-informed, and doesn't care to be properly informed which makes him stupid, if not a fool.

I can’t believe they are letting this post keep going in rogue forum though you guys might be interested. I feed bad for this guy going to pray for him.

Starts off as this

"0. Christian yes! Nutcase...yes! | 02/16/2008 10:40:20 AM PST
I have absolutely no fear of any god. It is impossible for god, as described to us by insane christians, to exist at all.

I do kinda hope there is a god though, as described by the christians. Some bumbling old man, unshaven, sitting on a throne somewhere thinking he really made something neat. I'd punch Him in the nose and I know when I'll get my chance too, judgement day. I'll be close enough to that incompetent yokel to really throttle him.

What an immense blunderer your god is. Why did god, in his infinite wisdom, decide we needed to feel pain? "Ah, but pain is how we learn? It signals us when there is something wrong with our bodies!" You say. I say, why not a big neon sign on our foreheads to warn us of danger instead? Any half-witted juke box manufacturer could have done better than god here. Sure, people writhing around in pain on their death beds is somehow His divine system at work. Screw Him.

And why does god, in His infinite wisdom see fit to rob old people of control of their bowels? That's really part of His diving scheme? Pooping and boogers? Since we were created in god own image, I can only assume this is a fairly vain god, he must also be a rather pathetic god. Cthulu would pwn Him in the arena for instance.

And don't give me any of this "God works in mysterious ways BS". God isn't working at all, he's a sleep at the wheel or on extended vacation. He's a blunderer of epic proportions if this is the best He can do.

I insist that you flame me now, or at least give me the standard, "You're just unhappy or lost or mentally ill, and that's why you're an atheist." What I will not stand for is a well thought out reply to my ramblings, that will not be tolerated.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4665460664&sid=1

Let's think this through now...

My question is, if God made a big neon sign on our foreheads instead of the pain sensation, what about the illiterate?

No, no, no a better question is if you have a big neon sign on your face and the "I" goes out, as neon signs do, do you walk around in a "pan"? :p That would make it difficult to walk as I'd clank everywhere I went. On the other hand if I wanted to make pancakes I'd have easy access. Maybe we should have little men (umpa lumpas perhaps?) that change the neon bulbs when they go out. You know like the ones that turn the refrigerator light on and off when you use the door (it was in a Tex Avery cartoon it must be true). I may have personal space issues with a little man getting that close to my face though. We could make them cute girl fairies like in Zelda but you would have to be presentable all the time and what if I was in pain in the bathroom? She would have to wait outside and I'd just have to suffer in pan. I don't even want to think about the implications if the "a" went out. Being "pin'ed" would be even more uncomfortable than being "pan'ed". I don't know this is just getting all to complicated for me I'd rather just say "ow". :D

...maybe I should have posted this in the recent "should Christians write satire" thread hmmm.

Last edited:
No, no, no a better question is if you have a big neon sign on your face and the "I" goes out, as neon signs do, do you walk around in a "pan"? :p That would make it difficult to walk as I'd clank everywhere I went. On the other hand if I wanted to make pancakes I'd have easy access. Maybe we should have little men (umpa lumpas perhaps?) that change the neon bulbs when they go out. You know like the ones that turn the refrigerator light on and off when you use the door (it was in a Tex Avery cartoon it must be true). I may have personal space issues with a little man getting that close to my face though. We could make them cute girl fairies like in Zelda but you would have to be presentable all the time and what if I was in pain in the bathroom? She would have to wait outside and I'd just have to suffer in pan. I don't even want to think about the implications if the "a" went out. Being "pin'ed" would be even more uncomfortable than being "pan'ed". I don't know this is just getting all to complicated for me I'd rather just say "ow". :D

...maybe I should have posted this in the recent "should Christians write satire" thread hmmm.

I could not resist pushing my last post over the edge so I've provided an artist's render...

Light%20out.jpg

1. Do not post this picture elsewhere as that is CGA member Bowser (bet you regret posting a pic now huh :p).
2. I do feel sorry for the guy in the original post. It is just when people insult me I don't insult back. I just generally respond with even more craziness than I normally do. It helps lighten the mood and I love the wided eyed looks I get o_O :p

Last edited:

For years God did better than post a neon sign for us; He walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, yet they still sinned; He spoke with Moses and miracles abounded, yet the Israelites still rejected Him. It is really something that the deciever can get to us so easily. It is only God who can help us overcome this problem, but we have to see it, whether it's a neon sign or a still small voice.

Back