anti-christ = Maitreya

N

NeXium

Has any one heard of this man...Maitreya
He has claim to be CHRIST..
He owns' BP..head of share international..
Has many web sites on his false teaching's..
His name equal 666...
He claims JESUS miracales were done threw him...
and if you do a search you will find many sites..
with pictures of his "miracles" like crosses aprearing on window and buildings.
Although it can't be known for sure,,untill the rapture
This is defineately a sign of the end...

here is just one of his many sites
http://www.maitreya-edu.org/
my aim name is n2e2x2

Oh that's not cool! ANd I just posted about Maitreyah a few hours ago here! Thief thief! Just playing with ya man.
Nope. I think he's a servant to Satan, but I definitely don't think he's the antichrist. He says he's the Savior, but is in hiding until the world is ready for him? I read a New Age book about him, and it told of his coming basically. Has laser projectors set up on St. John's Cathedral in New York City (or some church like that), which CAN project an IMAGE of him for about a third of the world to see. An image. No less. Remember Revelation and its stress on the IMAGE of the Beasts.

So, what you do is turn on your oldies station and sing "This is the start of the Age of Aquarius!" which is totally New Age (hence, evil).

I hate New Agers and everything they teach, because it's total bullcrap, and they contradict themselves so often in their very own enlightening teachings.

[whisper]
There isn't a single antichrist, there are many. So there is no reason to say you always thought "the" antichrist would be a guy. What you are thinking of is the false prophet. An antichrist has specific characteristics outlined in the bible, that can be applied to many people, not just one entity.
[/whisper]

You guys seem pretty defensive about this, whats wrong with them having their belief in this. I don't totally understand it, and am not interested enough to try, why do you have such a problem with this religion but leave others alone for the most part? They follow this belief, maybe they are wrong, but how does that make them the antichrist, or servants of satan? Any more than any other belief?

they can believe what they want. God did give free will. But what they teach goes against outr Bible and even calls our God a liar. BEsides the whole spirit host thng is a big no no in our book.

Hold on there Mustard, couple questions..

Who is getting defensive? I see people making simple statements and short questions.

What beliefs are they getting defensive about? Because the only beliefs I see displayed is that a man is trying to call himself Christ, and well, what would you expect?

Well the original poster and Ultima both came off as a little defensive to me to answer your question.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Why can't YOU just leave US alone to believe what we want to believe?
My original post may have left the wrong impression, I was really just asking questions, not trying to harass you. Many other religions directly contradict the bible and Christianity, yet you dont call them evil, I'm just wondering what is the difference here?

The fact that he is apparently being called/calls himself Christ is where it becomes a "personal" issue =\

Actually, umm, I do. Buddhism totally contradicts Christ. New Agers do. Satanism does too. Wiccans do, too (a goddess, as well is up in their divine spirits). So do deists, Hindus, Muslims, and many more.
Anyone that denies Christ the Lord is antichrist, remember that. If they teach contrary our Word, and deny our God to our face, they are indeed evil.
What do Hindus believe? "Oh, as many gods as necessary." What do Buddhists belive? "Man is his own god...depart this life for a higher one." What do Satanists believe? "Satan shall come for us soon, and defeat God."
Geez Mustard. I know you didn't mean anything but the others kinda went up in arms over it. New Agers are ESPECIALLY vocal in their ways, which are antithesis Christianity...they deny our God, totally. They even advocate they have their Christ right here.

I don't let people with beliefs contrary mine (Christian ones, that is), go free. I tell them my thoughts, and potentially debate with them why theirs or mine is possibly wrong...more often than not they stop the fight because they can't continue, or continue to go in circles and can't back themselves up. Kinda sad, but I did my best, and if they feel like their own beliefs, and die, then that's their want and way. If you wish to regain your faith in Christ Mustard, that's your doing. You can talk with us, you can doubt your current lack of faith in God, or you can go ahead in your own beliefs and die, one way or another. I can't prevent that.

But, so long as you remain in contact with us, and with me in any form, I WILL tell the Truth that is God.

Hoax. End times prophecies haven't been fulfilled yet.
But this is cutting it close, for sure...

there are some works in progress

plagues AIDS, SARS

I'm waiting for the tremendous earthquakes

We never can know when the real end times will take place. It could be next year, it could be millions of years from now. All we need to do is live life like we normally would and trust that God is in control. Frankly I'm sick of all these people coming up and saying the world is ending next friday. If that's true, then let it. I have a life to live.

And besides that, if you're a pre-trib rapture supporter, you won't even be around for all the chaos...so just chill and live your life on God's timetable
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And besides that, if you're a pre-trib rapture supporter, you won't even be around for all the chaos...so just chill and live your life on God's timetable

This is what you posted, this is what I read:

"If you believe this then you don't have to worry"

I'm not going to discuss the rapture here, but I got a better way to say why we shouldn't worry.

The future Will of God is going to happen regardless of any of our beliefs. If you are with God, then it doesn't matter how it's going to end.

What about for those who aren't?
I wonder...Christians are right. God WILL come. Then we go. All the agnostics who knew us...what do they do then? STILL disbelieve in God? Or what?
I don't know. I wish none would remain behind, but that's WISHFUL thinking.

Back