An addictive NET game

ugh. i got stuck after about 10 minutes. after i ran thru animals, structures, objects that I could think of on a farm, I was done :(

I actually spent the time to do the first page as much as I could, then cheated because I was frustrated. I have to admit that there are a LOT of things that I never would have guessed. Heh. there's a lot of things that I couldn't have spelled if I tried.

One thing that really helped me out... when I figured out that you're associating with what the word is...not how it relates to the actual phrase in the middle of the page.

For example (I know I'm going to give away a few answers, but it really makes a difference)....

When I say "cow", you may think of "horse" (because they're both 4-legged animals on the farm, i suppose) but you also may think of "cowboy" or...the expression "Holy Cow". Holy Cow opens a new page to the left, which has the heading "Religions". So think of what religion has a holy cow, and think of the person that is related to that religion.

Ugh. Frustrating doesn't even begin to explain how you'll feel when you get a few pages open and can't figure out how they're connected.

You'll really get frustrated when there are pop/cultural references that you don't understand. I have no idea how Purple is related to people, even after seeing the answer. Maybe I need to watch a few more movies.

i've been smacking my head on this since i posted it.

and to make things even more disgusting, one of my co-workers is nearly finished...

Back