Amazon Headset

DUDE I KNOW!!! I cant find it either. And I dont have the password because it got blocked out so it might take me some time. I contacted tek but havent heard back yet. Thanks for bringing this up !

I gotta run, but I think I still have my old CGA store links somewhere in my mailbox, and I can construct links for you manually if you'd like in a bit. :)

If they can get that in the CGA store I will need the link. I can't figure out with my leaky memory I didn't bookmark it earlier.

I can't add the item to the CGA store itself, but I put together this link using the Affiliate ID. It's pretty much how Atown set me up when I was requesting quick links to .hack books and stuff.

CGA should get the same credit as if purchased through the proper CGA store (unfortunately, I don't know where the CGA store link is, either, but I'm guessing I can figure it out if I dig a little haha).

Anyway! Here is your link. This is for the SB49. Hope this workaround will work for you. :D

Edit: And here's the CGA store frontend link: http://astore.amazon.com/christiangame-20

thanks kendrik, i've been trying to find that info O_O this new forum thing has been weird

Back