Amaziah and WoW

Amaziah

Hey Everyone! Most of you have probably noticed that I have not been on very much lately. This is because I have been very busy with irl stuff. I have started to volunteer with production at my churches college ministry called 7|22. I have also started to volunteer with a record label called Six Steps-Chris Tomlin and David Crowder band come out of there. I have also taken a position in a worship band as a Keyboard/Sampler player. This is all fun stuff; but unfortunately with all of this stuff and classes on top of it, it is almost impossible to continue playing WoW. I love all of you guys and I'm gonna miss you, but I canceled my account. The account is active up through mid August so you might see me on some. I will try to keep in touch on vent, and there is a possibility, if my schedule calms down, that I might start playing again when the expansion arrives. Thanks everyone for the fun times. I love you all and God Bless.

Cool news Amaziah. What are you doing exactly at the record label? I'm an audio engineer at a recording studio so I'd be interested to know. =)

Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope to hear from you again soon on how things are going. May God richly bless you in these new ministry opportunities!

I actually have been thinking, "hey, whatever happened to that Amaziah character?". I was actually reading the Bible one day and ran across Amaziah in the Bible. It's a name from one of the King's of Judah after Israel and Judah's split. And "he did what was right in the eyes of the Lord..."

Hey Amaziah I appreciate the help you provided the Guild as LiC Staff Leader. Don't be a stranger though just because you get busy... :)

I pray God Blesses you greatly in your new adventures.

Back