Alliance Faction

What am I missing? This is called "SoE/SOE"...as in, the guild rather than the alliance. Then there's the FCSF FSCF...those FF guys' forum, separate....

"I am confuse`d." -Morocco Mole

We don't have a common forum for the total alliance. JCHC has a sub-forum here that we have set up. I am not aware of any forum for the FSCF group. GFC is another group that uses this (CGA) forum, but they have their own sub forum here.

I have been doing AvA for the past 2 days and am gonna be farming faction for awhile, b/c i want the title. I have been messing around with a dervish build and made a new Me/E build that can pretty much kick any melee's character's butt. So far I have farmed about 20k-30k faction, that includes doing AvA battles and doing the FFF run in Lutgards. If anyone else wants to join me i usually get on anywhere from 12pm-3pm cst and then sometimes later on during the night.

Last edited:
hmm...
I could do this too (but it won't benefit SoE lest FoG rejoins)...
Sounds like something to do for a change, besides talking and talking and... talking.

AB sounds fun. I would glad to help! It would be a good idea, to see that there are Christians who DO play games. Amicus Dei is a good ABer (and a vertern) so don't be a afriad to whisper him!

Amicus Dei of [FoG];227037 said:
proof that i'm a good ABer/veteran: i have the title.
:p

na that just proves that you have more time on ur hands then most other people :p

HE WHO RANGERS FTW!

na that just proves that you have more time on ur hands then most other people :p

HE WHO RANGERS FTW!

Doesn't that still make me a veteran?
Veteran, n. - 1. An old soldier of long service. 2. A former member of the armed forces. 3. A person of long experience in an occupation or skill.

Pick one, they all fit me. :p

Amicus Dei of [FoG];228578 said:
Doesn't that still make me a veteran?
Veteran, n. - 1. An old soldier of long service. 2. A former member of the armed forces. 3. A person of long experience in an occupation or skill.

Pick one, they all fit me. :p

4. a person with a lot of time on their hands :p

that one! number 4!!

Back