Alliance Faction

If we can get enough people doing it I am more than willing to donate A lot I can probably earn 10000 a night I play so if we get 10 people or more to so it we are good! If your interested post in here!

YES! not only will this be fun, but we would get some reconition to the GW that "YES, Christians CAN play games!"

im totaly for this.

I'm up for it as well.... cept i can only commit to it THAT night.... i still live in my parents house so i never know when they will need me. BUT! if we did the FFF, i would totally be up for an hour and a half of that

Dea and I both enjoy AvA. Heck even Halonic will do AvA. So I think we could probably have some pretty regular participation there. Also AvA makes pretty good PvP training, and its not a bad forum for trying out new build ideas either.

Paul

Yes, Halonic will do AvA. However, he does it for the amber. :)

We tried this once before, but participation was very low, and the cost to own an outpost went way up just before we cashed in...

Oy vey

The Alliance Faction decays by 10% every 24 hours at midnight GMT. It will never decay beyond 1.
http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Alliance_Faction

Estimating 4M faction needed for an outpost, we would have to earn 400K faction/day to sustain it.

We need a lot more people to accomplish this....80 * 5K/day = 400K/day

The point is to have owned one at some point. :) Owning an outpost is incredibly competitive! Anyone who owns one will eventually be usurped! That's just the way things work...

And you're the most vulnerable in the two least expensive positions! Those go to Luxon control if the map changes, one by one.

I am more than willing to faction farm, I love AB and am thinking of maxing friend of the kurz out, so yeah, I'd love to.

Likewise, Zan.

Is there an alliance-wide forum to coordinate this?

yes.. ur on it. the problem with the "alliance-wide" is that the whole alliance doesnt post on here. so ur best bet is to set a time. get as many people on here to sign up and then hope that some people are on to fill in any blanks.

if you really want to start owning some outpost stuff set up a weekly thing, like our PvP stuff. or just when ever you get on ask any alliance people on GW.

yes.. ur on it. the problem with the "alliance-wide" is that the whole alliance doesnt post on here.

What am I missing? This is called "SoE/SOE"...as in, the guild rather than the alliance. Then there's the FCSF FSCF...those FF guys' forum, separate....

"I am confuse`d." -Morocco Mole

Back