alien

Zero Hotz

I want an alien pc those things r made for video gaems anbd only for video games anyone know where the cheapest place is?

The full name would be alienware. The only place I know of to get them without ordering online would be bestbuy. But be prepared to spend at the very least 2,000$.

I saw them for fifteen hundred bucks, but it was only at stupid prices which is a store up here and the deal closed 10 days later

I'd disagree all the time on buying one of those. I'd recommend building one of your own!. I'm a student, and a gamer as well, and built my own. Since i picked out things i only want, i got a decent computer taht suits me and that meets my desires, and you can upgrade too!

yep the alienware looks good and prolly works very well...i just cant justify forking out that kinda money..even though I work.....

http://www.bewareofalienware.com/main.html
Oh and I hope your "Brian" will recover. Unless you ment "Brain" then I hope it doesnt. Alienware is overpriced. Just build your own, you get better parts for the money and you learn alot about computers.

Satan isnt great

Back