Aion Christian Legion (Guild): The Beginning

Taran

Well, it seems there's quite a few people interested in creating a Christian guild for Aion. That's great! The more, the merrier!

And so far it looks like we've settled on the Elyos (Elyosian) side. And on the Siel server (West Coast timezone).

Above in the "stickies" you'll see a poll on selecting the name. If you haven't yet, please vote. A legion (guild) name will be chosen soon.

In the meantime, I was wondering what kind of group we'll have. Aion offers four primary classes with two specialties for each:
Warrior
Gladiator (Melee DPS)
Templar (Tank)
Scout
Ranger (Ranged DPS)
Assassin (Melee DPS)
Priest
Cleric (Heals)
Chanter (Utility-Hybrid DPS/Heals)
Mage
Sorcerer (Ranged DPS)
Spiritmaster (Ranged DPS w/ Pet)

Parties are allowed to have six people at a time. Raids have multiples of six-person parties. And logically, teamwork is key.

Also, there are six crafting professions allowed in the game.

I was thinking that it might be good to get organized BEFORE the start of the guild so that:
1. We can rapidly hook up with one another from the beginning to raise the necessary funds to get the legion started;
2. We can put together at least one team to do dungeons and instances together (having the right mix of roles: Tank/DPS/Heals)
3. We can have at least one person in each major crafting profession so that our legion has someone (at least, one person) for everything we'll need.

Now if you all are like me, you'll probably roll several characters to have fun with lots of ways to play the game. But I think we should probably roll out our primaries at the beginning. Just a suggestion.

So, to start things off, here's what I hope to do to contribute:
My primary will hopefully be named "Rone" (Chanter) and do Handicrafting as my profession.

Please share what your primary character will be (intended name, class, and profession). Let's see what kind of "hand" we'll be dealt. :cool:

Last edited:
I will have an Assassin or a Ranger as main, with Cleric as my main alt.
I will be doing Alchemy as it has a necessary role in the abyss.

my main will be a cleric with the name being Solomon or Arkoutha and have a alt of a gladiator so I can play with my wife. I was thinking of foregoing crafting and be a pure harvester and/or resource gatherer to sell and for the guild.

u can already gather everything (so long as ur skill is high enuf) and u can learn every profession. the exception, is just one goes past 400 skill or w/e.

So, nevermind what I said before. I experimented with the mage classes and I love them.

Soo..

Name: Tavorian
Class: Mage (possibly sorcerer)
Profession: I don't know ;_;

Back again...been away from the ToJ forums for a while, but I wanted to see if anyone here was going to start an Aion legion. Turns out you played open beta on the same server I did. Wish I had checked earlier. :p

I'm waiting to see where some friends of mine end up, but I'd like to join this legion. If so, my main will be:
Name: Ogyrvran
Class: spiritmaster
Profession: alchemy

I always have alts, so I'd also have a ranger, chanter and templar close behind (in that order).

Last edited:
Hi, Amarin here from Narrow Path (Wow). I will be rolling a Cleric as my main and a Templar as my Alt. I might also do a Ranger down the line. Hopefully I can get an invite when the game goes live. Should be fun!

Thanks, Amarin :)

I should have checked here earlier as well.

I'd be happy to join forces with you in Aion.

These will be my toons :
Warrior Gladiator Adinozzzera
Warrior Templar Ananizzzera <- third
Scout Assassin Arnonzzzera
Scout Ranger Tigriszzzera <- primary
Mage DirectCast Arielzzzera
Mage Summon Azelzzzera
Priest Buff Zoezzzera
Priest Heal Evezzzera <- secondary
(unless first name last name with space in between is allowed, then 'zzzera' becomes ' Zera')

Is there a Ventrilo or Teamspeak server we can chat on ?

Last edited:
PS: I tried to change my account name to "Zera"; or delete the old and remake or make a second account with same source email - all not possible here. When I finally made a new email to use for signing up at the very end it told me it cannot connect to the spam prevention database, so it does not allow me to make the new account ;(

Name - Hogosha (it means - guardian, protector)
Class - Templar
Race - Elyos
Profession - Weapon or armor (probably weapon)

Glad I found a Christian group playing Aion (google showed you on the 1st page). It's no fun playing by yourself and I don't like listening to the junk that's out there.

I noticed that you chose Siel as your server. I'll play on whatever server you all chose. Though I would like to recommend against Siel. If I remember correctly, it was usually tagged with a "High" load marker. An from what I've seen in forum posts that will likely get worse!
I would prefer to reduce lag and possible loading wait time by going on a different server; possibly Yustiel? (I'm in North Carolina, so East cost server is favored but that's just me)

Official launch server list:
[East] Azphel GMT-5
[East] Israphel GMT-5
[East] Lumiel GMT-5
[East] Marchutan GMT-5
[East] Triniel GMT-5
[East] Zikel GMT-5
[West] Ariel GMT-8
[West] Kaisinel GMT-8
[West] Nezekan GMT-8
[West] Siel GMT-8
[West] Vaizel GMT-8
[West] Yustiel GMT-8

Greetings All,

My characters as of the pre-selection:

Name: Husby
Class: Gladiator
Skills: Weaponsmith

Name: Trespasser
Class: Ranger
Skills: Handcrafting

Look forward to seeing you in game!

Glad to see the numbers adding up on here. I also found this site through google looking for christian guilds.. I think it's great that we have that as a tool for believers looking for like-minded gamers to play with. My name is Creighton but my in game name is: Caelian and I am a Ranger.. not sure about any alts yet.. look forward to playing with you all. God bless

Server: Siel

Back