admin_slap Elihu

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
So I checked the server stats (courtesy of GameTracker.com) tonight and what did I find?
Code:
Rank  	Name  	Score  	Time Played
[B]1. 	[toj.cc]Elihu 	743 	21.98 hr
2. 	[toj.cc]Tek7 	586 	34.92 hr[/B]
3. 	Kyon 	        390 	11.47 hr
4. 	KaiserRoll 	382 	15.6 hr
5. 	[toj.cc]whon 	269 	5.5 hr
6. 	Nae'blis 	248 	5.37 hr
7. 	Newbie 	        215 	5.1 hr
8. 	[toj.cc]Icthus 	213 	12.87 hr
9. 	Shadetaker 	211 	7.78 hr
10. 	Monkey 	        197 	2.93 hr
Elihu has played 12.94 fewer hours than I have, yet has 157 more points.

b00!

Now to be fair, at least a few of those hours were spent testing the server. No one on the server to kill means no points, no points while testing the server means lower overall average.

Also to be fair, there's been a number of times I've tagged along on Elihu's killing sprees, with him playing Solder and me playing Medic. If I weren't there, there's a fair chance he wouldn't have stayed alive long enough to score all those kills.

(Of course, conversely, I probably wouldn't have had nearly as many kill assists as I do.)

dude we know elihu has always been teh seksiness next to goose... comeon ;)

I'm with tek , medics when attached to player should share in the number of kills. Medics are underrated and underpointed!! :)

sorry tek, I tried to bring his score down.... guess I need to re-scope my sniper rifle.

LOL....thanks to those who believe in me :) And to those who don't, watch out as i plan on switching teams just to PWN you. :p Nah, seriously, just found out about it myself and am glad to see a ToJ'r on the top of the list and not some visitor. Hopefully soon we can get a scrim team together and get a group of us PWn'n teh list.

I just think it's funny/astonishing that Tek scores at 16.6 pph (points per hour) and Elihu's clocking in at 31.9 pph. Yeesh!

EDIT: ah wait, I forgot Tek's time includes testing the server out in the beginning and doing lots of disciplinary action.

Back