Add-Ons: Needed , Wanted , To Die For

Y

Young

Voice Overlay: http://www.voice-overlay.info.ms/
For Ventrillo and TS2 while playing WOW.
Questions like "Who is there?" or "Who are you? I don't know your voice" now belong to history."

I've been using it for a while and it's helped out a lot. basically what it does is puts some unobtrusive text where ever you want it, listing the vent/ts channel you're in, and who is currently talking.

There's a bunch of options that will let you show/hide the channel name, who's speaking, and everyone who's in the channel. just make sure you have it running before you open wow and vent and it should work right out of the box

CT_RaidAssist : http://www.ctmod.net/
Everyone will need to Down Load this for Raids. Go to Downloads....There will be many things to download all you will need to download is CT_RaidAssist.

KLHT-ThreatMeter: http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-3488-1-klhthreatmeter.html
This is a CTRaid add-on that monitors and records to let you know when you get more threat (agro) than the Main Tank and that you are next in line to die if the tank looses agro or dies...Basically this lets you know when you are getting ready to draw the boss off the MT and to back off of DPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must Haves - IMO

CT-RaidAssist as you mentioned
KLHThreatMeter - this is a CTRaid addon that lets dps'rs & healers know when they start climbing over the tanks. Basically, it lets people know when they are getting ready to draw the boss and they can back off. The last guild I was in wouldn't even let you in unless you got this one. It can save a wipe from the big boys. You should look at this being another must have.

I've compiled a set of must have addon's. There are no bar modifications, one bar added and some slight user interface modifications. What is included in it is:

Scrolling Combat Text
Put information on the screen as to what you have been afflicted by, who afflicted you with it, how much damage you have taken, how much healing you have taken, warns you of low life or low mana, all right where you are looking any way.

SpellAllert (SCT)
Spell allert is a program that informs you of what mobs around you are going to do. It does this by scanning your combat log or chat log. It informs you of actions such as when the bat riders in ZG are about to explode, when mobs are about to heal themselves and when a mob is going to cast an offensive spell.

KLHT Threatmeter
Described above

CT-Raidassist and CTRABossmod
An addon that communicates with the CTRA of other users. Makes healing and communicating in a raid much easier. CTRABossmod is an addon to CTRA that includes warnings about when the abilities of certain bosses are about to go off. Adds UI Modifications.

Decursive
A very standard required addon for raids. You bind the program to a key. And everytime you press that key, it looks for who needs a decurse\demagic\depoison\dedisease that you can perform and cleanses them. Makes running Lucifron, Gehannas, Sulfuron, and a plethora of AQ20\ZG bosses managable.

Trinket Menu
Places a trinket bar\menu on your user interface. You can change what trinket is in which trinket placeholder and activate the USE function of trinkets right from the bar. No more forgetting to USE that prayerbeads or ToEP.

Run the following executable file. It is already defaulted to setup to:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\

Which is the default installation location of WoW. If you installed it to a non-default location, you will have to adjust the path manually.

Addons.exe

Last edited:
===UPDATED===
I've compiled a set of must have addon's. There are no bar modifications, one bar added and some slight user interface modifications. What is included in it is:

Scrolling Combat Text
Put information on the screen as to what you have been afflicted by, who afflicted you with it, how much damage you have taken, how much healing you have taken, warns you of low life or low mana, all right where you are looking any way.

SpellAllert (SCT)
Removed until bugs are fixed

KLHT Threatmeter
Described above

CT-Raidassist and CTRABossmod
An addon that communicates with the CTRA of other users. Makes healing and communicating in a raid much easier. CTRABossmod is an addon to CTRA that includes warnings about when the abilities of certain bosses are about to go off. Adds UI Modifications.

Decursive
A very standard required addon for raids. You bind the program to a key. And everytime you press that key, it looks for who needs a decurse\demagic\depoison\dedisease that you can perform and cleanses them. Makes running Lucifron, Gehannas, Sulfuron, and a plethora of AQ20\ZG bosses managable.

Trinket Menu
Places a trinket bar\menu on your user interface. You can change what trinket is in which trinket placeholder and activate the USE function of trinkets right from the bar. No more forgetting to USE that prayerbeads or ToEP.

Natur Enemy Cast Bar
Displays a replication of your targets spell casting bar on your UI, which can be moved around. It also adds a graphical representation of timers such as the last banish, 30 seconds fear on Magmadar, timer on Renews on targets and more.

Run the following executable file. It is already defaulted to setup to:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\

Which is the default installation location of WoW. If you installed it to a non-default location, you will have to adjust the path manually.

Addons.exe

Last edited:
I had ct assist at one time and it really messed me up on wow, so i deleted it and have been leary of downloading it again, but it is very useful in raid and especially i like that threat meter so i will try ct raid assist again only if i can have ct raid and titan bar at the same time and it not mess up my computer or while im playing wow.So can anyone let me know if i can have both ct and titan bar? thanks for any help i may get.

Mirakle, Treebranch and I are trying a new mod that is pretty good.

We are still in test phase, but will keep you updated.

Raiding Addons
Description: Addon package for WoW raiding includes:
* = Updated from v1.0 # = Deleted from v1.0

* KTM Threat Meter
- CT Raid Assist
- Decursive
* Trinket Menu
* Naturs Enemy Castbar
# Scrolling Combat Text

Looking at replacing mods in the near future

Think you could offer them also in a plain .zip file for those of us with Macintoshes? In other news, you may not want to rely too heavily on Decursive since it will be broken when Burning Crusade comesout.

Last edited:
...In other news, you may not want to rely too heavily on Decursive since it will be broken when Burning Crusade comesout.

Its hard not to rely on decursive if you are a raiding Mage, Priest, Paladin or Druid. Blizzard is also taking out the "Logic" in the game that makes emergency monitors helpful, whatever that is.

Its kind of impossible to take out the logic that makes emergency monitors helpful because it doesn't exsist in the game to begin with. All the logic that comes with Emergency monitors comes from the user. All an emergency monitor tells me is that two people are about to die, I still have to figure out who lives and who dies by healing one and not the other.

I know they are removing alot of the one click, don't think about it addons. So things like benecast as well as the functional part of decursive are going the way of the Dodo bird. There is still a part of Decursive that they can't get rid off. That is the GUI part. You can configure it to show only certain classes and when they only get debuffs that you can cleanse.

Think you could offer them also in a plain .zip file for those of us with Macintoshes? In other news, you may not want to rely too heavily on Decursive since it will be broken when Burning Crusade comesout.

Mass dispel!!! pewpew...oh wait...

gg blizz.. where is mass decurse? mass cleanse?

Back