ABSOLUTLEY HUGE LOL PATCH INC.

don't like that the increase health and mana regen in the utility tree is 2nd to the bottom row, quite a move.

don't like that the increase health and mana regen in the utility tree is 2nd to the bottom row, quite a move.

Old version meant that for every 25 regen you had, the 3 point mastery would make it 26, meaning you get an extra 12 hp or mp per minute. New one gives 225% as much regen as the old one, meaning it's actually noticeable for a level 1 character with a single Doran's. I'm fine with it being deeper now that it actually does something.

Old masteries, Strength of Spirit gave 2-5 regen at level 1 (requiring 50-125 base regen for Perseverance to tie), scaling up a lot more for mana-hoarders like Singed, Ryze, Zil etc (who could easily get 20 regen, which Perseverance could only reach if you had FIVE HUNDRED regen); and Meditation gave a nice flat 3 (which required 75 base regen for Perseverance to tie). New health regen was changed to match the mana (and actually works on mana-less champs now).

So, good change imo.

The % armor pen, minion Thorns, and combined Summoner Spells all look pretty exciting too (along with the aforementioned health regen working on Katarina/Riven/etc).

Old version meant that for every 25 regen you had, the 3 point mastery would make it 26, meaning you get an extra 12 hp or mp per minute. New one gives 225% as much regen as the old one, meaning it's actually noticeable for a level 1 character with a single Doran's. I'm fine with it being deeper now that it actually does something.

Old masteries, Strength of Spirit gave 2-5 regen at level 1 (requiring 50-125 base regen for Perseverance to tie), scaling up a lot more for mana-hoarders like Singed, Ryze, Zil etc (who could easily get 20 regen, which Perseverance could only reach if you had FIVE HUNDRED regen); and Meditation gave a nice flat 3 (which required 75 base regen for Perseverance to tie). New health regen was changed to match the mana (and actually works on mana-less champs now).

So, good change imo.

The % armor pen, minion Thorns, and combined Summoner Spells all look pretty exciting too (along with the aforementioned health regen working on Katarina/Riven/etc).

Yup, I'm so happy and excited to try the new masterie tree. I already have everything planned out. I'm going full offence with 2 points in defence. I think this patch will be coming out on tuesday! Man, LoL is about to be so much more fun! :D

Back