AARGHHH

kraniac

If I get just ONE MORE email sent to 40 different people explaining that Bill Gates is going to send me money for forwarding the message, I think I will hurt myself or somebody else.

ESPECIALLY when I've gone to all the trouble to keep my email address private and spam-free and the offending party sticks the 40 recipients in the TO: line instead of in the BCC: line.

AAAARRHGHGHGHHHHH! Why are there GULLIBLE and TECHNOLOGICALLY INCOMPETENT PEOPLE ON MY INTERNET?

yes i know how you feal i get about 10 of thoes a day just on my emal let alone about 1000 on myspace, trust me i hate it il block people just for sending thoes stupid things!

i havent gotten any spam for like.....4 months

*sends off email explaining that Bill Gates is going to send me money for forwarding the message*

lol jk

hehehehehe, amazingly enough im still on hotmail O_O

32c18001247056b7386d939f1c8d4896mn8.gif

hehe my companies spam filter always gets the heavies workload in the morning, when all the spam messages start coming in... Spam is a DOS attack that people get paid to do, its stuipid if you ask me...

turn_key said:
When I get emails like that I usually reply to all with a link to snopes.com, showing that 99% of these emails are bogus. Hopefully, eventually they will stop wasting my time and stop being so gullible... lol

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/microsoft-aol.asp

Yes, that's what I did. I'm on Gmail too. It was sent to me by a radio DJ out in San Diego that I had corresponded with via email to put my songs on a local station out there (at 2 AM).

Tek7 said:
Switch Internets. To the one without Myspace.
there is no internet without myspace, but you can create a intranet without myspace, or better yet add myspace to your spam filter

Back