A mod that will list the contents of your bank ?

Allanon

Someone was mentioning a mod which will allow you to view your bank contents on your main when you are away from the bank. Which mod is that and does it work across your alts?

The mod is called Bagnon. I have had off and on success with it. Blizz keeps messing it up with their patches. When it is working it is the greatest bag/bank mod going, imho. Your query actually got me to check on it and there was an updated version from May 12 that I will be trying as soon as I can spend some time in game again.

The only problem with BankItems is that you have to be in the bank if you want to see bank inventory. With Bagnon you can call up /banknon from anywhere and bring up the bank inv and switch between characters with the "forever" extension. Being able to bring up bank inv from anywhere can be a big bonus when you are not near a bank but want to know if one if that character or one of your alts has what you are looking for in the bank.

BankItems has that functionality too... /bi brings up the current character, then there's a dropdown at the bottom that lists all of your characters. You can do it from anywhere.

The only thing I don't like about BankItems is that it shows all of the items in bags...whereas I use OneBag (and subsequently OneBankBag) to not have to open all the seperate bags. They work when you're opening your backpack or bankbox, but don't work inside of other mods like BankItems or CharacterViewer. But, it's better than the nothing that I could see, otherwise.

I am back to using Bagnon. It previously had troubles with my herb bag but has not shown any problems with either herb or enchant bags on my characters. This mod displays bank or bags in a one-bag format. Once you have looked at the inventory or bank of a character it will be remembered if you keep the Bagnon Forever part of the mod. Bagnon KC should not be run alongside of Bagnon Forever. I used the keybinding feature of WoW to make it easier to call up my bank items window rather than having to use a command line entry. Double clicking the name of the character on the window brings up a list of the alts whose items you can switch views to. You have to have opened the bank or bags of an alt for them to be available. While the functionality is similar to BankItems in viewing bank content of alts, it surpasses it in its ability to also view bag inventory as well.

Character Viewer rocks my world. Shows bag and bank contents across all your characters. Easy to use and nice drop-down menu to select characters.

Now that I had a little time to try some combinations, I have settled on using Character Viewer along with OneBag. Character Viewer trumps all in showing what each of my toons has in bank, inventory and equipped and I just can't give up the one bag format for my regular use.

Thanks John for bringing Character Viewer to my attention.

Older versions of Character Viewer didn't have a bankviewer built in. I guess it does now :/ I've been using this mod for a long time, I guess I missed the update notes that had it.

On a side note, I still use a seperate bank viewer mod - I don't think I'll like having to go thru /cv, close my bags, open the bank bag (or have 9 bags plus my bank open all at the same time)

Back