A change of mains

Making it up as you go? :p seriously though are us lowly peons gonna be able to see the raid rules anytime soon?

Ok, well one thing I just want to throw out there.... I am switching mains from a tank to a tank. Regardless of which one it was, it was still a tank. If it was decided that my paladin HAD to be holy if he was going to be my main... then he wouldn't be my main. Sorry, but raid healing as a main spec is just not something I have ever been interested in doing. If I get a holy offset and am required to help with healing at some point in order to make a raid work, I am willing to do that. I am just not a main healer. As Lloren said, this is a game after all, and you should play for fun.

Bottom line is this: My primary function is not as a paladin, it is as a tank. I am not some random paladin who hit 80 and wants to tank, I am a tank who has been 80 and wants to tank differently than I did before. It shouldn't be a problem that I am continuing to fill the exact same spot in the raid that I always have been.

I apologize for my earlier remarks. I do intend on living by the this is a game after all, and you should play for fun from now on.

Back