[toj.cc]Tekken

b team
[ToJ.cc]JD

Killerah
[toj.cc]phantom
Shadetaker

its not final but if u want in plz let me in we would like to have 2 10 teams

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to play with u guys as teams, but this weekend my band is playing at a youth rally and then after that i am going back to school. I will see if i can play at school, but there are two possible problems;1. school work and such we will see how it goes this semester 2. the internet in my school blows (they are trying to run 600 students, faculty, class rooms, and computer lab areas off of 1 dell T1 server, so needless to say it gets really slow unless they did something about it over the summer. So i guess i will just gave to see what happerns.

well we are going to edit that i have decided that we need 7 people in each team so if someone can't make it then they can switch over.

Please remove me from the above list..I don't have bf2 yet, and I probably won't for awhile. I am spending most of my time in cs.

Why do we have an a team and a b team? I'm sorry, I must have missed the thread, I haven't been paying much attention :\

killerah we are creating a team because i have gotten my local lan center to scrim us every so often until we get into a legue...and we could prolly scrim both of there teams because i don't think it will be very hard at all to win but i don't really know they have 2 good guys not much better than me and josh working together though...

Back