50% off First Cartel Market Purchase for Subscribers.

Yay! I just sold a couple of old games and snapped up a cool 5500CC.

I then proceeded to spend most of it on lockboxes for several nice goodies. Got me a few unlocks I was looking to get too.

Yay! I just sold a couple of old games and snapped up a cool 5500CC.

I then proceeded to spend most of it on lockboxes for several nice goodies. Got me a few unlocks I was looking to get too.

Nice! When I've bought cartel packs I usually end up getting armor pieces I don't want and xp buffs I am hard pressed to use (space combat and exploration for instance). BTW, if you get one of the riding lizards things, I will buy it from you if I can scratch together enough credits.

Tempting to buy a bunch of cartel coins. I'm sure I'd find a way to spend them all...lol. I'd love to get one of the lizards.

Tempting to buy a bunch of cartel coins. I'm sure I'd find a way to spend them all...lol. I'd love to get one of the lizards.

I got some for my birthday which I am still hording. There are so many things I want to get, but not enough to get them all.

I got a few nice items, notably three mint green crystals. Collections ftw. I had no idea i could get unlimited copies of it once i make it a collection. I rerolled my JK (need another invite) and went sentinel. I also bought HK for her. So HK, T7 and my JK all have +41 power crystals...Things fall over in front of me.

Very cool.

I took advantage and bought the 5500 coins for $20. Haven't figured out what to buy yet, though.

Ugh, my wife bought me 2900 for $20 via Amazon. Had I known, I would have waited for this...

Still not sure what to buy either. A cartel crate is certainly tempting.

Back