3R and t.awe clans...

LOL
tounge.gif

Ok some clearification.

I'll be mainly speaking for 3R. We're group of Christian Team (as well as team.awesome probably?) competing in CAL (CAL stands for Cyberathelete Amateur league for those who are new in CS.) I believe Team awesome was made by a lot of people from ToJ, while 3R included only a few. para's right though, we'll be brothers and sisters in christ
smile.gif

it tasted funny, cos kfc, buys their chickens in the marketplace in italy.

all thoes ct's an t's knifin, nading, steppin on, an shooting those chickens has done somethin to the taste....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ July 02 2004,1:10)]it tasted funny, cos kfc, buys their chickens in the marketplace in italy.

all thoes ct's an t's knifin, nading, steppin on, an shooting those chickens has done somethin to the taste....
LOL

T.Awe is as already mentioned Team Awesome. Made up of ToJ'ers at one time. Postal, Crenix, Poison, Glory, and more. If I had to bet I would put money on T.Awe over 3R.

lol, we've scrimmed T.Awe and well...did crappy. Though if I do recall correctly, the last time I did scrim them was our first scrim together as a team, so our work as a team was shoddy.

but yes, T.Awe pwns me.

bl3h scrimmed with out me
sad.gif
*cry*

didn't read the posts before, thanks for the nice comments on 3R :/ We're still forming while they're already done (i think) and we tied to a cal-m team
biggrin.gif

Back