25-man Bosses - Specific Gear Requirements

Quantum_Man

Please sticky this thread.

This is an informational thread for 25-man raid bosses that require special gear sets for certain or all classes.

Void Reaver - Tempest Keep
Melee DPS must have arcane resist set, preferably 150+ AR unbuffed.
Tanks of course need arcane resist as well.

Leotheras - Serpentshrine Cavern
Healers will need some +spell dmg gear to deal with his ability "Inner Demon" which targets 5 random raid members, and spawns an inner demon that only the targetted raid member can damage. The inner demon has the same amount of hit points you have. You will have to balance out your +healing and +dmg gear.

Doomwalker - World Boss outside Black Temple
All raid members must have greater than 8k HP buffed.

Meets Reqs

Void Reaver
Tanks -
Melee DPS - Ugsneak

Leotheras
Healers -

Doomwalker
Healers -
DPS - Quantam, Ugsneak

Last edited:
Thanks for the information.

Question do you want us to post to this thread if we have met the requirements?

Because if you do then I have.

In an upcoming patch, items with a +healing only componant will have 30% of the +healing converted to +damage. For example, if you have a weapon with +350 healing (only healing not +350 healing\damage), then 350 x 0.3 = 105. Your +spell damage will be modified by +105. So if you have +1500 healing and +200 healing\damage, after the patch you'll have +1700 healing (1500 + 200) and +650 spell damage. So in the near future, the Leotheras issue will become less of an issue.

As it stands I have a full dps set (+575 spell damage), full stam set (10.4k health) and a full +healing\mana regen set. Mixing and matching will get me what ever you need, within certain constraints.

once i get like 3 more items and the head enchant from CE i can get some stam gems and get there. i need 40 stam i think i mite be able to get it with chants but not sure.
do ranged need anything for these bosses?

I forgot about the 30% of healing counting as spell dmg in patch 2.3. We'll see where we're at when 2.3 hits and make the appropriate changes. If we manage to actually get to Leo before 2.3, then obviously you will need a +dmg set.

Galatians, you just need more than 8k HP buffed for Doomwalker, since it says ALL raid members. If there were reqs for ranged I would have said so in the 1st post as well.

ok i was jw trying to see wht is best way to get the extra stam is all and i thought hmm ill think out loud and then maybe mite have ideas

i have a dsp set of gear with spell damage so the second dude should be no problem , i meet void reaver requirements but im short some hp for last one.

We are not going straight there we are just giving a heads up in advance so that we dont get there and someone is unprepared.

Back