1am MST

Avesther

No less then 3 hackers. And me and another TOJ member are getting the third degree for not having any admins on. I just tried MSN or ICQ's all admins. No luck. Be nice to have an admin on during weird times.

i say each toj member should be given a minor amount of admin abilitys to allow vote kicks,ban, etc. that way we dont have that much power, yet can still deal with stupid.

They have thought of it, but it usually resulted in power abuse. You just have to bear with it. If you guys want to become admin, show up whenever another admin, or Elite is present, and patiently wait, and meanwhile, show that you are capable of using admin powers. (like telling others to watch language would be an example)

Sorry, I was simply ranting. I know this is a tough issue. Especially if you begin to give admin power away without accountability, you will find abuse of power. With Thaddius moving to the West coast, there will be an admin just getting on after all the others have gone to bed.

We are seriously working on this issue. 3 names have been brought to my attention for potential admin powers.

Thanks for your patience.

Back