15k Armor

Malaki

One thing we all know for sure is that we all want 15k armor!Well....it isnt so easy! 5 peices will cost you an all-around price of 75k....not including the rare materials! Let alone if you cant buy them off another player! Then on top of all things getting you armor infused! 5 times you must complete this lengthy quest just to infuse 1 piece per trip! I myself, would absoulutly love to have Dragon Armor! I almost have 50k but its such a burden to even think of getting the armor, just to see the $$$ go bye-bye! Where does infusion even begin? This thread sounds like im actually helping you out...or atleast sounds like I know what im saying...but to tell you the truth im the one that needs help with this process!:eek: I'll tell you the truth...when it comes to 15k armor, I'm lost! If somebody would like to help the guildies out, please post all you know about this topic! :) Even the obvious...lol :p
Thx,
Malaki

Malaki, the 15K armor is different only in appearance, not stats, from the 1.5k armor. Not everyone has, or will make getting that armor a priority.

As for infusion, the primary way to accomplish this is on the Iron Mines of Moladune mission. There are a couple other places you can get your armor infused, but running to the Seer in Iron Mines is the most common. You can often find groups there just wanting to run for infusion. Once you have completed the steps for infusion, all pieces of armor currently equipped will be infused (not just one).

wait, let me get this straight. the 15k and the 1.5k is the exact same except the 15k is prettier???

sounds pretty inane...

Sorry if my infusion answer in pm confused you Malaki. I thought I had stated that the armor you are wearing gets infused, but if you only have 1 piece on that is not infused, only that one piece will get infused since the others pieces are already infused. Thought that was understood :(

I actually just did a run with Kidan and Cassie to the Granite Citadel where I proceeding in selling all my worldly possessions to purchase a 15k platemail cuirass. haha. I don't like the regular one...
that deldrimor steel was expensive...

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff said:
Think about it this way Mal-- what else are you going to spend money on endgame? I've got 125k sitting in storage doing nothing right now.

"HHMMMMMMM! REALLY???," says Malaki suspiciously! lol. Good point!

Talori said:
Sorry if my infusion answer in pm confused you Malaki. I thought I had stated that the armor you are wearing gets infused, but if you only have 1 piece on that is not infused, only that one piece will get infused since the others pieces are already infused. Thought that was understood :(

Sorry talori....through one ear right out the other! lol.....i just misunderstood!
thx for the help tho!;)

Back